Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights Empty Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights

Post by birdbrain Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 am

Hi to all CG people here..

Can anyone please help me how to make a glass water feature material in SU..

Here is the example

https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/funkhomosapiens/Exterior-Glass-Water-Feature-Wall-Design-Ideas-Image.jpg

Hope you could help me guys, I have been doing this for almost a day..

Thanks and more power..

Thanks..
birdbrain
birdbrain
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 18/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights Empty Re: Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights

Post by birdbrain Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:10 am

Sorry guys.. I just deleted the Image..

Here it is:

https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/funkhomosapiens/Exterior-Glass-Water-Feature-Wall-Design-Ideas-Image.jpg

Thanks..
birdbrain
birdbrain
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights Empty Re: Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights

Post by render master Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:18 am

apply bump / displacement to your materials or use 3dmax with glu3d -- then export it to sketch up
the sample below uses glu3d

Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights Waterfeatureslq

Last edited by render master on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:21 am

tapos photoshop mo 3 images with 3 different colors.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by birdbrain Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:34 am

Thanks Sir Render Master..

Please have a look what I have done..

https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/funkhomosapiens/Sample%20Only/12.jpg

I have only bump = 3 then Noise with amplitude of 1 and size 10

The effect is like a surface water, the water should be flowing downward..

Thanks ..
birdbrain
birdbrain
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:37 am

create ka ng pattern ng flowing water sa photoshop then iyon ang gawin mong bump and or displacement.

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by birdbrain Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:39 am

bokkins wrote:tapos photoshop mo 3 images with 3 different colors.

Thanks Sir Bokkins as this is the simplest solution I have thought also.. Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights 808695
birdbrain
birdbrain
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by birdbrain Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:42 am

render master wrote:create ka ng pattern ng flowing water sa photoshop then iyon ang gawin mong bump and or displacement.

Sounds good to me Sir.. Thanks... I'll try this one.. Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights 290602
birdbrain
birdbrain
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by birdbrain Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:44 am

render master wrote:apply bump / displacement to your materials or use 3dmax with glu3d -- then export it to sketch up
the sample below uses glu3d

Glass Water Feature with with changing color lights Waterfeatureslq

Very much appreciated Sir, But I not familiar with 3Dmax settings.. Sad
birdbrain
birdbrain
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:58 am

Pwede mo din iphotoshop ito. Duplicate mo ang layer, then apply motion blur sa top layer. then delete mo ang mga hindi water material. That's it. This could be another option to solve you problem. then add color nalang para makita na changing color.

Ok tong design mo, kaso humid dito sa atin, mamasa masa ka nyan sa loob. lalo na pag mainit. or kung sa dubai man ito, mas lalong mamasa masa.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by birdbrain Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:14 am

bokkins wrote:Pwede mo din iphotoshop ito. Duplicate mo ang layer, then apply motion blur sa top layer. then delete mo ang mga hindi water material. That's it. This could be another option to solve you problem. then add color nalang para makita na changing color.

Ok tong design mo, kaso humid dito sa atin, mamasa masa ka nyan sa loob. lalo na pag mainit. or kung sa dubai man ito, mas lalong mamasa masa.

Actually Sir hindi po tama yung water effect kasi yung water feature dapat sa labas, Laughing dubai po yung location.. hehehe... Tapos na po yung villa na to, interior designing nalang. I'm on modelling stage na nang mga furnitures.. I will post it in the WIP as soon as it is ready for further reviews.

Noted po yung another option nyu..

Maraming Salamat..
birdbrain
birdbrain
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down