Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization

+4
qui gon
BoySkan
cubi_o:
kurdaps!
8 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization Empty Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization

Post by kurdaps! Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 am

Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization Logo
Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization
3ds Max, mental ray, V-Ray, Combustion and Fusion Classes / March 14-19, 2009

3DATS and CGarchitect.com have partnered to bring you a one time exclusive training event in Dubai for Architectural Visualization Artists. Featuring industry experts Brian Smith, Pete Draper, and Jeff Mottle.

For more information, visit the site >>HERE<<

williamreyes/boyskan..reporting! Laughing

Thanks for the info Willam... Wink
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization Empty Re: Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 am

Ok to a..Sending already kay Boss.hehehehehe..Malay mo..
Thanks sir Daps.Sana payagan ako para photoshoot na din tayo..hehehe..

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization Empty Re: Exclusive Dubai Training Event for Architectural Visualization

Post by kurdaps! Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:41 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:Ok to a..Sending already kay Boss.hehehehehe..Malay mo..

Ano ba pakay mo? Training o Photoshooting? peace man

Sana makapunta ka Idol, EB ulit tayo! hippie
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cubi_o: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 am

ayus to ahh...hehehe.. thanx for sharing sir daps..
at kay sir william for the info..

sir daps & jeff...photoshoot tayo..habang tag lamig pa .hhehee..
cubi_o:
cubi_o:
The Hobbyist
The Hobbyist

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:55 am

kurdaps! wrote:

Hahahahaaha..Syempre mas excited ako sa photoshooting!hahahaha and makakasama ko nanaman kayo.Cge cge try kong i push si boss dito.And gusto ko din talga maka attend sa ganitong seminar or training..Mahal nga lng sana kayanin ng company namin..Tapos pa picture tayo with Jeff Mottle!HAhahahahahaahahaha. peace man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 am

May pasok kase to e.Kaya sana payagan ako and sana maisama din itong kasama kong indonesian para mas masaya.hehehe. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by cubi_o: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:
kurdaps! wrote:

Hahahahaaha..Syempre mas excited ako sa photoshooting!hahahaha and makakasama ko nanaman kayo.Cge cge try kong i push si boss dito.And gusto ko din talga maka attend sa ganitong seminar or training..Mahal nga lng sana kayanin ng company namin..Tapos pa picture tayo with Jeff Mottle!HAhahahahahaahahaha. peace man

hahahaha... same with me.. ok din tong seminar na to. try namin open to ni torvicz sa boss namin..hehehe.
Jeff Mottle ha??? idol ko din yun!!!! astig yan pag makasama ka sa seminar...
cubi_o:
cubi_o:
The Hobbyist
The Hobbyist

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by BoySkan Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 am

buti p kyo makaka attend gusto ko din.. kso wla budget.. sir kurdaps alm ko n kung cno i-sponsor sa atin???? c master arkitektura... nyhahhaa madami pera to...
BoySkan
BoySkan
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by qui gon Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:41 am

cubi_o: wrote:
ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:
kurdaps! wrote:

hahahaha... same with me.. ok din tong seminar na to. try namin open to ni torvicz sa boss namin..hehehe.
Jeff Mottle ha??? idol ko din yun!!!! astig yan pag makasama ka sa seminar...

uy sali kami,sayang to eh
qui gon
qui gon
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 16/12/2008

http://lycan082678.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butz_Arki Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:20 pm

thanks for the info master daps...ok n ok yan!!
Butz_Arki
Butz_Arki
Superbeast
Superbeast

Number of posts : 4081

Http://butzoy.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by i3dness Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:05 am

Pag knaya ng budget ko sama ako sa seminar,,, uy ang mga kodaker ba or maniniyut with nikon, ay palabi ha..

Baka another EB na naman ito hehehe
i3dness
i3dness
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 11/11/2008

http://www.ismaeldd30.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:04 am

BoySkan wrote:buti p kyo makaka attend gusto ko din.. kso wla budget.. sir kurdaps alm ko n kung cno i-sponsor sa atin???? c master arkitektura... nyhahhaa madami pera to...

HAHAHAHAAHAHA..Ako nanaman nakita mo tol!hehehehe..Kaw ang manlibre!Sana makapunta ako. peace man

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:08 am

BoySkan wrote:buti p kyo makaka attend gusto ko din.. kso wla budget.. sir kurdaps alm ko n kung cno i-sponsor sa atin???? c master arkitektura... nyhahhaa madami pera to...
+100000000000000.000001

Kung walang sponsor, walang EB! Twisted Evil

peace man
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by i3dness Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:44 am

Mga Sirs! sa tingin nyo sulit ba ang pag aaral ng 850 dollars dun??? ano kaya si Jeff (Architekthura)lang mag eenrol at babyaran nalang natin si ya para turuan tayo nya para makatipid, hehehe. parang mas magaling pa ata kayo dun sa nagtututo sir Jeff. diba? peace man
i3dness
i3dness
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 11/11/2008

http://www.ismaeldd30.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi guys..I just received this email from Bryan Smith of 3DATS.We already paid the said training but unfortunately we received this...Thanks..

Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 7:08 PM
To: Brian Smith
Subject: Dubai training event - [[SPAM-BA]] Bayesian Filter detected spam

Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, but we fell very far short of the signups needed to just break even and cover the costs of holding the classes. We had a total of 7 signups for V-Ray, but only a few in all of the other five classes combined. This unfortunately won't even cover the cost of the training center.

After speaking to several of you about the classes, we have since learned that the primary reasons for not having the necessary signups is the weakening economy and the lack of marketing. We are rescheduling these classes with a different approach to both of these issues. We are going to reschedule the classes at a new price, and we are going to market in as many magazines and newspapers as we can. After speaking to several of you about these issues, doing this will be the solution needed. We also learned only last week of the problems with PayPal in the Middle East and PayPal's inability to accept payments in your currency. That issue probably also affected sales and will certainly be resolved this next time.

We are going to update our website this week and begin preparing for advertisements, but I wanted to let everyone know that we will be offering a special pricing for those of you who have already paid (or have tried to pay but could not because of PayPal) and want to reschedule for the next class. We are rescheduling the classes for June 20-25th. Everything about the classes remains the same except for the date and the cost. For those of you who would like to reschedule, we will offer you the classes at 50% off, or $425. If you would like to reschedule for the dates listed below, please let me know before Friday and we will refund half of the payment that you have made. If you have not yet made the payment, please initiate a payment of $425 before Friday. If you know anyone that might like to attend, please pass along this invitation...we will offer this same price to anyone that is referred by you. After Friday, everyone will receive the final pricing that has yet to be determined. Our website will be updated on Friday with the new pricing. If you reschedule, you will receive an invoice within 24 hours.

Fundamental 3ds Max: 20-21 June

Intermediate 3ds Max: 20-21 June

mental ray: 22-23 June

V-Ray: 22-23 June

Combustion:24-25 June

Fusion: 24-25 June

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Again, I'm sorry that our scheduled March classes did not work out, and I hope we can accommodate you in June.

Thank you,

Brian Smith

3DATS

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Shocked Neutral
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 am

talaga naman tong crisis!!!!!!

perwisyo!
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:19 am

Oo nga e!So reschedule din ang photoshoot!hahahahaahaha. peace man

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastersketzzz Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:01 am

naku ewan ko lang kung matutuloy pa kami neto, nag pa book na panaman yung HR namin...huhuhuhu!! sana matuloy kami.....

Mastersketzzz
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 18/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by BoySkan Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:21 am

un ang cnasabi ko.. pano b yan sir arkitectura since nkbayad n kyo... less 50%.. so cover mo n ung sa akin.... yes...... wag nyo na irefund iregister nyo n ko... nyhahahahaha....thanks. nyhahahaha..
BoySkan
BoySkan
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down