Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview about Deluxe hotels

3 posters

Go down

Interview about Deluxe hotels Empty Interview about Deluxe hotels

Post by maq1226 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 am

Good day CgPinoys,

I just want to ask everyone specially to those who have already experienced staying in a Deluxe Hotel, I'm currently in the Conceptualization of a Deluxe Hotel, i'm thinking of a hotel where visitors interact with others and with the Nature.A Concept somewhat with Psychology and Ecology principles. Here are some of the questions,suggestions are always welcome. 2thumbsup

1.What can you say about your stay in a Hotel?
2. What are the things you like in a Deluxe hotel?
3. What things you don't like in a Deluxe Hotel? aside from High rates Surprised
4. Are you willing to meet other visitors while staying in Hotel?
5.Some Latest Technologies you have seen while staying in Deluxe Hotel.
6. If you will be staying in a Deluxe Hotel, what may be the purpose?
7.Any Suggestions?

Your valuable reactions and suggestion shall be a great help in my research, I shall include you guys in my acknowledgement List
for sharing your knowledge Thanks CgPeeps.

maq1226
maq1226
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 07/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Interview about Deluxe hotels Empty Re: Interview about Deluxe hotels

Post by bokkins Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Best example sa gusto mo mangyari is a Cruise Ship. It's like a hotel, there is a possibility that people may interact.

Observation ko lang sa mga hotels. People won't or don't interact that much. Not unless, they're inside the hotel bar. Not even in hotel cafes or restaurants. Kahit sa hotel lobby, they still want the privacy. Hindi talaga naginteract randomly sa mga hotels. Not unless yun ang purpose mo.

Meaning, you have to research human behavior sa ganito situation. First, san bang places ang madaming interactions. Bakit nagkakaron ng interaction? Saka mo ngayon i-apply sa hotel na gusto mo.

Siguro dapat may activities ka na nagrerequire ng interaction. Like a theme park, or a party venue. Makukuha mo yan sa research mo. Sa mga questions mo above, you won't get that answer. Hindi enough sa palagay ko na itanong mo lang na are you willing to meet other visitors, what for? why? Research mo on this, saka mo iconnect. Good luck!

Add ko lang sa namention ko earlier. Sa hotel Bar ang madaming nangyayari. Kung makuha mo yung idea na yun and translate to the outside of the bar, saka mo masasagot kung bakit nagiinteract ang mga tao at paano sila nagiinteract at kung anong level ng interaction. Be careful lang baka maging motel ang hotel mo. Pwede ka mag-pickup ng anybody lang, kaya depende din sa interaction. Dapat ma-set mo ang limits and level nito.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by maq1226 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 pm

thank you sir bokks, noted po yan salamat po ng madami.
maq1226
maq1226
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 07/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by whey09 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 am

first of all, what are the reasons why people stays in 5, 6, or 7 stars hotel,
- to sleep
- to rest
- to have privacy

A hotel is not a place for interaction or to mingle with others,

regarding naman sa Question # 3 mo, there is a reason why mataas ang mga rates ng mga deluxe hotel, and the reason is "LUXURY", you get what you paid for, from service, to nice rooms, nice views, complete amenities, they will make it possible anything you ask for, so I can't think of anything you will not like in a Deluxe Hotel,

kaya I agree with Bokks, If i want to interact with others, hindi ako pupunta sa Hotel, pupunta ako sa Bar, Pero my honest suggestion is, don't put a Bar like Republiq, Embassy, etc, inside a Hotel, because prone ito sa gulo, kasi may alak, kawawa naman yung ibang Hotel Guest na nag check-in para makapag relax
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by maq1226 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 am

okie thank you sir, noted na din po.
maq1226
maq1226