Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Financial Statement of an Existing Luxury hotel

2 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Financial Statement of an Existing Luxury hotel Empty Financial Statement of an Existing Luxury hotel

Post by maq1226 Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:30 am

Mga masters, is anybody here have an idea where can i get an example of a Financial statement sample ng isang deluxe Hotel or 1st class Hotel here in the Philippines? Need ko po ang example na ganung data para ma irelate ko po paanu funding ng isang private project like hotel, And also kung may idea po kayo kung magkano madalas ang projected cost ng isang Luxury hotel sa pinas?, and paano po ba ang Funding Scheme nila, kung sinu po sa inyo yung experienced sa Hotel Development baka po matulungan niyo po ako.salamat mga masters.
maq1226
maq1226
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 07/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Financial Statement of an Existing Luxury hotel Empty Re: Financial Statement of an Existing Luxury hotel

Post by kurdaps! Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Imho, this questions should be address to the Hotel itself. I would suggest that you will go there personally, specifically in the Finance dept. and ask for the data. I'm sure they can give you all the information you need.
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down