Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any tips on building an awesome portfolio?

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Any tips on building an awesome portfolio? Empty Any tips on building an awesome portfolio?

Post by go_jerome Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 am

I just resigned at work to really build and concentrate on working on my portfolio. I've been wanting to get in to the gaming industry but sadly had no luck. I really want to take this time of being unemployed to get even better and finally get to build a portfolio that will blow everyones mind away. Thanks in advance!
go_jerome
go_jerome
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 07/07/2010

Back to top Go down

Any tips on building an awesome portfolio? Empty Re: Any tips on building an awesome portfolio?

Post by edosayla Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 am

Do what you do best sir .. at compile mo and be proud of what you've created .. pakita mo ang talent mo at kakayahan sa field na gusto mo .. if you want to be on a gaming industry try to create a sample .. 3dsmax + UDK would be the best create interactive animations or anything related to gaming. Hope naka help.
edosayla
edosayla
The Teacher
The Teacher

Number of posts : 1367
Registration date : 06/10/2008

http://www.pinoycad.com

Back to top Go down

Any tips on building an awesome portfolio? Empty Re: Any tips on building an awesome portfolio?

Post by theomatheus Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 am

follow excellence, success will chase you!!! goodluck..and post mo dito cgpinoy yung mga tapos na gawa mo..
theomatheus
theomatheus
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 06/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by go_jerome Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am

edosayla wrote:Do what you do best sir .. at compile mo and be proud of what you've created .. pakita mo ang talent mo at kakayahan sa field na gusto mo .. if you want to be on a gaming industry try to create a sample .. 3dsmax + UDK would be the best create interactive animations or anything related to gaming. Hope naka help.

Tama! ginaganahan nako! Thanks a lot sir!
go_jerome
go_jerome
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by go_jerome Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:31 am

theomatheus wrote:follow excellence, success will chase you!!! goodluck..and post mo dito cgpinoy yung mga tapos na gawa mo..

I will! This will be the first site i'm going to post all my works! thanks dude!
go_jerome
go_jerome
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down