Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice)

+11
renderbeads
jasperjohn
cloud20
kjraf_011
kurdaps!
torvicz
bokkins
creativemind
aesonck
arjeitect
micoliver1226
15 posters

Go down

eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice) Empty eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice)

Post by micoliver1226 Tue May 10, 2011 11:40 pm

comments and critics are welcome..thanks cgp..SU+MAX+CS5eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice) Salasgeco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice) Salas1
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 10/02/2011

Back to top Go down

eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice) Empty Re: eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice)

Post by arjeitect Wed May 11, 2011 12:00 am

wow...gusto ko ang pagkabanat nito sir at ang linis...nice render and design sir... 2thumbsup
arjeitect
arjeitect
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 07/07/2010

Back to top Go down

eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice) Empty Re: eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice)

Post by aesonck Wed May 11, 2011 12:03 am

Nature and Life , aesthetically very pleasing 2thumbsup
aesonck
aesonck
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 13/07/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by creativemind Wed May 11, 2011 12:24 am

Sir,

Very COOL sa mata,ganda naman nito...
Salamat po!!!! 2thumbsup 2thumbsup
creativemind
creativemind
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 16/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Wed May 11, 2011 12:29 am

Wala ako gaanong nakitang eco-friendly material, panay green lang ang color. Title is misleading. but render is good.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed May 11, 2011 12:38 am

Check your scale. Something is wrong.
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Wed May 11, 2011 12:45 am

torvicz wrote:Check your scale. Something is wrong.

Without a doubt. This usually happens when you don't set your camera on eye level (human scale), it brings the visual into mistakes. Start with a right one and from then on, drag a camera wherever angle/s you like.

I agree with Bokkins, it doesn't mean that you used colors in green then it's a green environment. No
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed May 11, 2011 1:19 am

kurdaps! wrote:

Without a doubt. This usually happens when you don't set your camera on eye level (human scale), it brings the visual into mistakes. Start with a right one and from then on, drag a camera wherever angle/s you like.

I agree with Bokkins, it doesn't mean that you used colors in green then it's a green environment. No

What I meant was the objects' scale in relation to others.
i.e. the vase on the ledge, the plant on the vase....etc, if you would look at the whole scene the sofa looks very small...
Pardon me dude daps, but the camera does not have anything to do with the scale (on this particular visual)...I'm talking about the objects.Smile

And oh, you were right about the green thing...
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Wed May 11, 2011 4:01 am

torvicz wrote:
kurdaps! wrote:

What I meant was the objects' scale in relation to others.
i.e. the vase on the ledge, the plant on the vase....etc, if you would look at the whole scene the sofa looks very small...
Pardon me dude daps, but the camera does not have anything to do with the scale (on this particular visual)...I'm talking about the objects.Smile

And oh, you were right about the green thing...

You misquoted me. I did not say that the camera has something to do with the scaling here. What I said was if you want to show a visuals in informal angles/views like what happened here: view from the floor (ant's eye' view), he should start a 1-camera in eye level (formal). From there, he can visualize/see clearly that everything is in order and correct: scale, texture..etc. As soon as na set na niya na OK na lahat, so pwede na sya maglagay ng kahit ilang camera pa in all corners at wala na problema sa scaling issues.

I hope I pointed/explained it right. Wink
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kjraf_011 Wed May 11, 2011 4:17 am

I Like Most the rendering lakay. galing. thumbsup
kjraf_011
kjraf_011
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 17/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed May 11, 2011 4:33 am

Render & design tops, albeit the assuming title...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Wed May 11, 2011 8:56 am

thank you mga sirs sa pag dropped by at na-appreciate ninyo and i will note lahat po ng comments nyo..regarding po sa eco-friendly title,i used wood bamboo in the floor,center table at sa fireplace's mantle and the rest were came from recycled materials Very Happy with regards po sa scale, i agree it slipped a little bit..thanks sa lahat
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jasperjohn Wed May 11, 2011 6:04 pm

nice lakay! linis ng gawa mo! ganda rin nung pagkakabanat sa carpet!
jasperjohn
jasperjohn
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 21/08/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by renderbeads Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Cool render! Yung green cool sa mata, Very Happy
renderbeads
renderbeads
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 19/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Wed May 11, 2011 11:07 pm

jasperjohn wrote:nice lakay! linis ng gawa mo! ganda rin nung pagkakabanat sa carpet!
thanks lakay..
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Wed May 11, 2011 11:07 pm

renderbeads wrote:Cool render! Yung green cool sa mata, Very Happy
thanks sir, i appreciate it..
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ar_monzter Wed May 11, 2011 11:57 pm

nice render sir. eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice) 290602
ar_monzter
ar_monzter
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 06/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu May 12, 2011 12:07 am

eco friendly? maybe not. heheehe. nevertheless excellent desing and render.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Thu May 12, 2011 12:33 am

ar_monzter wrote:nice render sir. eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice) 290602
thanks sir very much..
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil Joshua Rosario Thu May 12, 2011 12:43 am

nice render malinis
Neil Joshua Rosario
Neil Joshua Rosario
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 02/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by RQUI Thu May 12, 2011 12:52 am

nice render. comment nasabi na sir. tfs! thumbsup
RQUI
RQUI
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 10/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Thu May 12, 2011 12:54 am

nomeradona wrote:eco friendly? maybe not. heheehe. nevertheless excellent desing and render.
hehehe i just assumed sir na ang mga materials na ginamit ko ay from reclaimed materials such as those fabrics plus carpet..i used mdf for my small square boards,bamboo wood for the floors and also the center table top and fireplace's mantle..at saka the walls painted with low voc paint and solar energy source for my led recess lights..maraming salamat po sir sa pag peek i appreciate your comment..
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 am

ar_monzter wrote:nice render sir. eco-friendly green design with dry environment(4th post-practice) 290602
thank you sir
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 am

Neil Joshua Rosario wrote:nice render malinis
thank you sir neil
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by micoliver1226 Thu May 12, 2011 7:39 am

RQUI wrote:nice render. comment nasabi na sir. tfs! thumbsup
thank you sir
micoliver1226
micoliver1226
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down