Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERROR COMPRESSING JOB FOR SUBMISSION

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

ERROR COMPRESSING JOB FOR SUBMISSION Empty ERROR COMPRESSING JOB FOR SUBMISSION

Post by lance Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:38 pm

maybe masters and concern can solve whats going on I try to send its say, ERROR COMPRESSING JOB FOR SUBMISSION
all my material is one my assets its OK loading.
lance
lance
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

ERROR COMPRESSING JOB FOR SUBMISSION Empty Re: ERROR COMPRESSING JOB FOR SUBMISSION

Post by bokkins Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Malabo pagkaexplain mo bro. Please explain this in a more understandable way.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ERROR COMPRESSING JOB FOR SUBMISSION Empty Re: ERROR COMPRESSING JOB FOR SUBMISSION

Post by lance Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 pm

its about net render master, I encounter only this day only "error compressing job for submission"

I can render to my own unit but if net render or render farm its pop up error, my maps and material all intact. I finish already but I'm worry if
its rush again and the file or the animation is big resolution. hope I will find out what the reason thanks master for the fast feedback.
lance
lance
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by zAppledot Tue May 17, 2011 8:58 am

lance,

I encountered this error message today. My google searches have not turned up any solutions. However i discovered that if i change the name of the job in the Network Job Assignment window to another name or add a 01 to the end of the name it will send the job. I don't know if this is the solution or if it is just a coincidence. And if it is a solution, I am not sure why it happens but it has worked for a couple files that gave the "Error compressing job for submission" error message. Hope this helps!

Ps. I should note that my file sizes where not large. They where between 2-8 MB.

zAppledot

zAppledot

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 17/05/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down