Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines

5 posters

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines Empty Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines

Post by mikhael Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 pm

CerisMedia Phils. is hiring 3D Artists for its Philippine team. Please submit your updated CV/resume with 5 of your best interior and exterior 3D renderings to: howell@cerismedia.com
mikhael
mikhael
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 22/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines Empty Re: Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines

Post by alwin Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 am

saan location sir? cebu kami!
alwin
alwin
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines Empty Re: Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines

Post by mikhael Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:56 am

alwin wrote:saan location sir? cebu kami!

good day sir alwin! their office is located at manila...for those who will be interested, PM nyo lang po ako or just send directly your CV with 5 samples of work to howell@cerismedia.com

competitive offer...give it a try mga bros...cheers to all! Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines 808695
mikhael
mikhael
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mikhael Wed May 04, 2011 9:28 pm

6 slots/vacancies still available...competitive salary offer awaits you guys...so take 1 step forward and be a member of the philippine team...

just email your CV to cerismanila@gmail.com our director howell will be the one to screen...

till here..many thanks and more power to CGP! Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines 290323
mikhael
mikhael
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by rckwll Thu May 05, 2011 9:10 am

mikhael wrote:CerisMedia Phils. is hiring 3D Artists for its Philippine team. Please submit your updated CV/resume with 5 of your best interior and exterior 3D renderings to: howell@cerismedia.com

Hi, where is CerisMedia Phils. exactly in manila?
and can I ask what type of lighting or rendering you are looking for?
what are the qualifications you are looking for?
What 3D Package and Compositing Package you guys are using?

I am a 3D Artist/Lighting Artist at a Production Company in Taguig. I Hope you can answer some of my questions ^^
Thanks!

rckwll

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 05/05/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by mikhael Mon May 09, 2011 2:13 am

rckwll wrote:
mikhael wrote:CerisMedia Phils. is hiring 3D Artists for its Philippine team. Please submit your updated CV/resume with 5 of your best interior and exterior 3D renderings to: howell@cerismedia.com

Hi, where is CerisMedia Phils. exactly in manila?
and can I ask what type of lighting or rendering you are looking for?
what are the qualifications you are looking for?
What 3D Package and Compositing Package you guys are using?

I am a 3D Artist/Lighting Artist at a Production Company in Taguig. I Hope you can answer some of my questions ^^
Thanks!

good day to you sir! cerismedia manila is currently located in rosario, pasig...but planning to move somewhere in ortigas soon...usually we use 3dsmax as our platform, with autocad as basis for 2d lineworks, and vray as the rendering engine...we are engaged more on architectural visualization and animations...

hoping that i have met your queries...till here..many thanks and cheers to all here in CGP! Hiring 3D Artist - CerisMedia Philippines 523692
mikhael
mikhael
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by darybarb Mon May 16, 2011 6:44 pm

sir tumatnggap o may ojt po ba kayo??

darybarb

Back to top Go down

Post by ren Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:38 am

open pa po ba ito sir mikhael?.
ren
ren
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 23/08/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:39 pm

open pa ba ito?
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mikhael Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:35 am

arkiedmund wrote:open pa ba ito?
ay sir mod arkiedmund, sorry po sa late reply ko..ngayon lang ako ulit nakadaan dito sa cgp...sir sorry to say po nag-close na yung manila team nila...pero ang main office nila sa SG alam ko hiring pa rin till now...thanks po sir...
mikhael
mikhael
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:51 am

I see, salamat.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down