Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help lang po. Error handling in autolisp sa autocad 2008

2 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Help lang po. Error handling in autolisp sa autocad 2008 Empty Help lang po. Error handling in autolisp sa autocad 2008

Post by olivArch Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 am

Mga masters patulong po may lumalabas po na error handling in autolisp sa autocad 2008, Nagtry na po ako nagreinstall nawala pero ang nangyayari naman ngayon is nawawala yong pan ng mouse wheel natry ko na mbuttonpan gumana naman pero everytime na open ko yong autocad bumabalik sa dati. nawawala din mga hatches..
olivArch
olivArch
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 03/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Help lang po. Error handling in autolisp sa autocad 2008 Empty Re: Help lang po. Error handling in autolisp sa autocad 2008

Post by bimbim Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:24 am

i also had that issue before, what i tried is i check on the support folder for any unnecessary LISP files.

For exmample, the location would be on c:users\nameofuser\appdata\roaming\autodesk\autocad2010\r.18.0\enu\support

On the support folder try to search acad.lsp and textdit.lsp, if you found these two files then delete them. make sure your autocad program is not running while doing this. inform me if these resolves the issue.

About the issue you losing your hatches could be the corruption or reloaction of your customization file (CUI).

Now these suggestions may help you but sometimes autogeneration of the acad.lsp and txtdit.lsp is emminent if you are using a corrupted dwg file. Just inform me what happens next...
bimbim
bimbim
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 01/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Help lang po. Error handling in autolisp sa autocad 2008 Empty Re: Help lang po. Error handling in autolisp sa autocad 2008

Post by olivArch Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:53 am

Thanks for dropping by sir, i already done your advice and you are right these acad.lsp and txt.lsp are autoregenerating and even deleting these over and over they still coming back after i tried to audit and recover to fix some errors on the files itself and it works. I hope this could also help to those who encounters these problems. More power to CGPinoy...

var fctb_tool=null;
function umq6glcUj374(t)
{
fctb_tool=t;
start(fctb_tool);
}
olivArch
olivArch
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 03/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bimbim Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 am

nice to know nakatulong un advice ko kahit unti. hope our suggestions help others kung meron man silang ganitong issues. good day sir.
bimbim
bimbim
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 01/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down