Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Workshop/thesis-campaign ads..I need your help

2 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Workshop/thesis-campaign ads..I need your help Empty Workshop/thesis-campaign ads..I need your help

Post by pangahas Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:40 am

hi good day, Im Marvin Cruz finearts advertising student from UE caloocan(pangahas here on the forum), and for our thesis/workshop we are required to make a series of campaign ads for a company/organization and I chose cgpinoy as my subject since sites like this helped me a lot in learning digital art since I'm only self taught.The problem would be how to promote digital art through a series of campaign ads among Filipino artists and showcase the many possibilities and career opportunities the medium has to offer...I already told sir bokkins about this and its ok with him..I asked him if I could use the images or artworks found here on the site and he said its ok for as long as I credit the artist, which is just proper..I'm making this thread to shout out to fellow cgpinoy members asking for help, for your permission actually to use your artworks , personal stuff preferably that would not break any contracts or any legalities..my idea is to create a gallery of sorts just like the homepage,the layout of which I would be designing.It would be used for an annual report/artbook type of campaign ad and also on some other ads if suitable..There would be at least 10 types of campaign ads I need to make plus a tv commercial and radio ad and since cgpinoy is my subject I would like to showcase some of the members artworks together with the ones I'm making as part of the ads.I intend to show different applications of different digital art forms( 3d game art, archi viz,vector art, digital painting, digital sculpture, animation etc)I would be putting your name somewhere to credit you of your artwork.I really hope you'd allow me to do so and I would appreciate any help you could offer me in any form..

pangahas
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 01/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Workshop/thesis-campaign ads..I need your help Empty Re: Workshop/thesis-campaign ads..I need your help

Post by reygerali Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:58 am

I maybe willing to help you and share some my personal works only if you like.
PM me I would like to know more details before anything else.
reygerali
reygerali
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 368

http://reygerali.blog.com

Back to top Go down

Workshop/thesis-campaign ads..I need your help Empty Re: Workshop/thesis-campaign ads..I need your help

Post by pangahas Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 am

My contact details
YM & email = nivram1124@yahoo.com
skype = mrpangahas
mobile = 09061329450

pangahas
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 01/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down