Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Exam Questionnaires

4 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

Board Exam Questionnaires Empty Board Exam Questionnaires

Post by pm_arki Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:40 am

This is just for fun mga sir! Madami kasi sa akin nagsabi na meron mga awkward questions na hindi talaga inaasahan sa board exam.. hindi pa kasi ako naka pagboard exam kaya curious lang po..

pm_arki
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 05/12/2010

Back to top Go down

Board Exam Questionnaires Empty Re: Board Exam Questionnaires

Post by cooldomeng2000 Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 am

Excuse me sir, medyo "foul" yang request mo, baka kasuhan tayo nang PRC at Ethics committee nyan

As per PRC Resolution No.163 dated November 27, 1996

#4. Taking out of the examination room any questions used in the examination, copying, and/or divulging or making known the nature or content of any examination question or answer to any individual or entity. When you are through with the examination, return unused answer sheets or any other test materials furnished you by the Room Watcher.

My Dearest Suggestion: R E V I E W - H A R D er'

You have learned it all from 5 years of college life + 2 years of apprenticeship + your review (and minus the dreadful drafting exam), now what else can go wrong? peace man

Last edited by cooldomeng2000 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
cooldomeng2000
cooldomeng2000
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 22/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by phranq Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 am

cooldomeng2000 wrote:Excuse me sir, medyo "foul" yang request mo, baka kasuhan tayo nang PRC at Ethics committee nyan

As per PRC Resolution No.163 dated November 27, 1996

#4. Taking out of the examination room any questions used in the examination, copying, and/or divulging or making known the nature or content of any examination question or answer to any individual or entity. When you are through with the examination, return unused answer sheets or any other test materials furnished you by the Room Watcher.

My Dearest Suggestion: R E V I E W H A R D

You have learned it all from 5 years of college life + 2 years of apprenticeship + your review (and minus the dreadful drafting exam), now what else can go wrong? peace man

tumpak!
phranq
phranq
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 17/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by vonlorena Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 am

you are lucky bro...cooldomeng2000 is 100% correct....swerte niyo wala ng "drafting exam"...believe in yourself, review harder (extra mile) and a little prayer from above...
remember sir even the great "Architect Leandro V. Locsin" was take-two sa board exam....kung pumasa siya baka hindi 888 ang number niya...just sharing bro...there's no harm in trying it for the first time pero sa legal lang ha....walang "leaks"....you can do it man...have a little faith in yourself...not unless nag bulakbol ka lang for 5 years and taga bura ka lang for two years as an apprentice....problema nga yan...
You can do it bro! goodluck! Board Exam Questionnaires 290602
vonlorena
vonlorena
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 12/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pm_arki Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:08 am

sorry po mga sir..hindi ko pa po kasi nababasa yung rules ng PRC..pasensya na po ulit

pm_arki
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 05/12/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down