Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGDA Manila October meetup featuring live sketching and animation talk

2 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

IGDA Manila October meetup featuring live sketching and animation talk Empty IGDA Manila October meetup featuring live sketching and animation talk

Post by ngusumo Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to put this, but hopefully the mods can move it if it's in teh wron place, sorry for that!

Anyway I'd like to invite you guys to this month's IGDA (International game developers association) Manila meetup, where were going to have some fun activities like a live sketching session with the Philippine 501st legion (think stormtroopers modeling for you) and also a talk on animation in games from Top Peg animation. You can read more of the details here:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135771506475737

I hope you guys can come even if it's short notice. It's essentially free,although it's partly a charity event so we ask that folks please donate at least 100 pesos (at least if you're a professional artist na, kung studyante ka pa, just pay what you can). This could be a really fun event, and I hope to see some of our cgpinoy friends there!

If you have ay questions please feel free to ask them on the facebook page. I rarely get to visit cgpinoy these days eh.

Thanks guys!

ngusumo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 21/01/2009

Back to top Go down

IGDA Manila October meetup featuring live sketching and animation talk Empty Re: IGDA Manila October meetup featuring live sketching and animation talk

Post by coachhandbagso Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:02 pm

I am the first time on this site and am really enthusiastic about and so many good articles. I think it’s just very good.
Always yours !

coachhandbagso
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 31/10/2010

Back to top Go down