Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to control dimensions and annotation?

+4
one9dew
render master
3dpjumong2007
ARNEL_PRO
8 posters

Go down

How to control dimensions and annotation? Empty How to control dimensions and annotation?

Post by ARNEL_PRO Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 am

Good day po paturo naman po mga master medyo hirap kasi ako i-control ung high ng dimension ko at tsaka annotaion text ko. Let say i want my dimension text high to be 2mm when printed out, what will be the value of my fittab? ganun din sa annotations ko? i ussualy plot in model space. And dagdag ko narin po panu po gamitin ung annotative text?Thanks po
ARNEL_PRO
ARNEL_PRO
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 10/08/2009

Back to top Go down

How to control dimensions and annotation? Empty Re: How to control dimensions and annotation?

Post by 3dpjumong2007 Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 am

ARNEL_PRO wrote:Good day po paturo naman po mga master medyo hirap kasi ako i-control ung high ng dimension ko at tsaka annotaion text ko. Let say i want my dimension text high to be 2mm when printed out, what will be the value of my fittab? ganun din sa annotations ko? i ussualy plot in model space. And dagdag ko narin po panu po gamitin ung annotative text?Thanks po

hi bro ! musta na ? i was pm by leslie about this kaya heto ako,before ill answer your inquiry , i would really recommend for you to try upgrading your system in dimensioning and printing, matagal na kasi ang model space printing if i remember it was release 13 C3 pa that was 12 years ago ito yung last version using model space printing pa ,marami kasi technique in printing in model space kaya ko nasabi kasi isa akong checker ng mga subcon namin noon sa structural detailing so iba iba ang na encounter kung style , kaya i really know your problem , madali lang naman pag aralan ang paperspace and this will resolve all your problems sa dimensioning ang printing ..

you have to have a constant size for the height of the text for dimension and annotations like start at 2.5 if the scale is 1 so therefore kung 100 ang scale mo mulitply mo lang by 2.5 so 250 dapat ang height sa text mo mas madali pa nga ngayon kasi may filter at laytrans na command compare noon .

kung ang major scale mo for printing is 50 ang scale, so kunin mo lang ang ratio against other scale ...pm mo ko if you want to resolve or paki add cosensdong@yahoo.com , dami kasi technique dito mauubusan ako dito he he he he,
3dpjumong2007
3dpjumong2007
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1684
Registration date : 19/09/2008

http://alfredjussilprado.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

How to control dimensions and annotation? Empty Re: How to control dimensions and annotation?

Post by render master Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 am

i agree with sir jumong... use paperspace for printing. imagine a drawing that needs to be printed in a multiple scale. sa modelspace you have to copy it and rescale sa gusto mo (although you can print it with printscale). sa paperspace, you will just scale your viewport .

anyway about anotation, there are a lot more to learn there. just give us some times to post it here.

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by one9dew Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:18 am

3dpjumong2007 wrote:
ARNEL_PRO wrote:Good day po paturo naman po mga master medyo hirap kasi ako i-control ung high ng dimension ko at tsaka annotaion text ko. Let say i want my dimension text high to be 2mm when printed out, what will be the value of my fittab? ganun din sa annotations ko? i ussualy plot in model space. And dagdag ko narin po panu po gamitin ung annotative text?Thanks po

hi bro ! musta na ? i was pm by leslie about this kaya heto ako,before ill answer your inquiry , i would really recommend for you to try upgrading your system in dimensioning and printing, matagal na kasi ang model space printing if i remember it was release 13 C3 pa that was 12 years ago ito yung last version using model space printing pa ,marami kasi technique in printing in model space kaya ko nasabi kasi isa akong checker ng mga subcon namin noon sa structural detailing so iba iba ang na encounter kung style , kaya i really know your problem , madali lang naman pag aralan ang paperspace and this will resolve all your problems sa dimensioning ang printing ..

you have to have a constant size for the height of the text for dimension and annotations like start at 2.5 if the scale is 1 so therefore kung 100 ang scale mo mulitply mo lang by 2.5 so 250 dapat ang height sa text mo mas madali pa nga ngayon kasi may filter at laytrans na command compare noon .

kung ang major scale mo for printing is 50 ang scale, so kunin mo lang ang ratio against other scale ...pm mo ko if you want to resolve or paki add cosensdong@yahoo.com , dami kasi technique dito mauubusan ako dito he he he he,

Salamat sa information sir jumong How to control dimensions and annotation? 290602
one9dew
one9dew
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 06/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by one9dew Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 am

render master wrote:i agree with sir jumong... use paperspace for printing. imagine a drawing that needs to be printed in a multiple scale. sa modelspace you have to copy it and rescale sa gusto mo (although you can print it with printscale). sa paperspace, you will just scale your viewport .

anyway about anotation, there are a lot more to learn there. just give us some times to post it here.

aabangan ko ito sir rendermaster How to control dimensions and annotation? 290602 naguguluhan din po ako about annotation scale lalo na sir kapag magpriprint ako, bigla na lang mag aapear sa screen, at pati din sa paperspace printing medyo di ko makuha kung paano ang scaling sa layout tab.

OT: Sir tanung ko lang po, may pagkakataon po ba na mag error ang external reference sir? Question thanks in advance sir How to control dimensions and annotation? 290602
one9dew
one9dew
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 06/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by dhyluz18 Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:49 am

madali lang yan bro... kung 2mm ang gusto mong size sabi nga ni sir jumong dapat ang txt height mo is 200mm if your scale is 1 : 100 and if you want to change it to different scale, just simply input to command line, scale the select object or your text then enter , then input scale factor x/y, x= desire scale y= present scale, madali lang to meaning kung gusto mo change ang scale 100 to 25 just simply type 25/100.

dhyluz18

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 21/08/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNEL_PRO Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:35 am

Thanks for your time mga master galing nito. The thing mga master is if i decided to dimension my drawing in papers okey po kung 1:100 using my dimstyle, panu sir kung yong other viewport requires 1:50 or 1:20 etc scale?obcourse kung ididimension ko siya hindi na tama yong dimension ko kasi scaled na yong viewport ko, Panu po ba i-offset ung value ng dim variable?Pasinsya na po mga master ha medyo makulit naguguluhan lang kasi
ARNEL_PRO
ARNEL_PRO
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 10/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwich20m Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:43 am

sakin gumawa kami ng dimstyle na 1:100, 1:50, 1:20 etc
sandwich20m
sandwich20m
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 03/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by jarul Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 am

sandwich20m wrote:sakin gumawa kami ng dimstyle na 1:100, 1:50, 1:20 etc

tama.
jarul
jarul
CGP Hero
CGP Hero

Number of posts : 5814
Registration date : 04/11/2008

http://jarulvisuals.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by whey09 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 am

another option is to use DIMLFAC command to set the scale of your dimension para hindi ka na gumawa ng maraming dimensions

factor examples:

1:100 - 1.0
1:200 - 2.0
1:20 - 0.20
1:50 - 0.50

etc, etc,,, i hope nakuha mo na formula sa pagkuha ng factor,
whey09
whey09
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1869
Registration date : 02/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by render master Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 am

Annotating dimension and text now here
http://www.cgpinoy.org/autocad-f84/autocad-exclusive-updates-t6555.htm#280175

render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum