Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Market ( simple scene )

+9
jarul
letterb
cloud20
manlomz
bugoy-69
archshade02
bakugan
Bosepvance
maningdada
13 posters

Go down

Market ( simple scene ) Empty Market ( simple scene )

Post by maningdada Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:31 am

Share lang po..

Market ( simple scene ) View2kham

Buwad or tuyo
Market ( simple scene ) Buwadkham

maningdada
maningdada
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 09/09/2009

https://www.youtube.com/MANINGDADA1990

Back to top Go down

Market ( simple scene ) Empty Re: Market ( simple scene )

Post by Bosepvance Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:53 am

sir imho, add more glossyness pa, dagdagan pa ng mga tao at may dalang mga plastic bags yung parang market talga ang dating. maraming tao at marming napaninda... yung sa toilet door mo sir masyado yatang exposed sa public at sa bungad pa siya.
Bosepvance
Bosepvance
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 20/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bakugan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:15 am

nice render bro, saan mo to ginawa... Market ( simple scene ) 808695
bakugan
bakugan
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 02/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by archshade02 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:27 am

galing sir
archshade02
archshade02
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 07/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by maningdada Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:22 am

bakugan wrote:nice render bro, saan mo to ginawa... Market ( simple scene ) 808695

salamat sir bakugan... model in autocad din render in 3dsmax vray...
trip lang po yung buwad (tuyo) hehe.....
maningdada
maningdada
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by maningdada Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:27 am

@archshade02
salamat master....trip lang po & practice narin....
maningdada
maningdada
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bugoy-69 Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:32 am

nice bro... Market ( simple scene ) 290602
bugoy-69
bugoy-69
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 26/07/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by manlomz Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 pm

nice practice sir,,pati tuyo(buwad) minodel mo,,,?ang galing ah,,,keep posting sir,,
manlomz
manlomz
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 18/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Is this a real project or just a make believe one?...
If it resides in the fantasies of your mind you can put anything you want inside your simple market scene; even a merry-go-round would fit in there.
If its a real project then those fountains belong somewhere else; not inside the market... For obvious reasons...
Come to think of it, everything about your scenes simply come off as surreal. The guys above who said you did a great job were just kidding I hope. Otherwise it might mislead you to keep doing whatever you're doing and be waylayed on the wrong side. Keep it honest guys.
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by letterb Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Sa second image, yung goods ang subject kaya halata ang mga flaws. Displacement tska i-vary mo ng sizes. Parang gawa kasi sa factory yung mga isda. Di rin ako sure kung newspaper yung patungan, ang laki kasi ng fonts.
letterb
letterb
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 08/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by jarul Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:56 pm

ano ba ang ginagawa ng fountain dyan??
jarul
jarul
CGP Hero
CGP Hero

Number of posts : 5814
Registration date : 04/11/2008

http://jarulvisuals.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arki_vhin Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:57 pm

i agree with sir cloud IMHO

big fountain and poste na nakaharang sa galawan ng mamimili is OFF talaga sa design...ung fish liitan mo po ng kaunti ang liliit po...mahirap magvizualize ng ganito...for me much better remove people then gawin mong parang sarado lahat ng tindahan...may signage naman so no need to see kung ano meron sa loob basta tindahan sya..
arki_vhin
arki_vhin
CGP Dabarkads
CGP Dabarkads

Number of posts : 2172

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoro_Architecture Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:33 pm

nice
Zoro_Architecture
Zoro_Architecture
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 23/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by bench Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:13 am

cloud20 wrote:Is this a real project or just a make believe one?...
If it resides in the fantasies of your mind you can put anything you want inside your simple market scene; even a merry-go-round would fit in there.
If its a real project then those fountains belong somewhere else; not inside the market... For obvious reasons...
Come to think of it, everything about your scenes simply come off as surreal. The guys above who said you did a great job were just kidding I hope. Otherwise it might mislead you to keep doing whatever you're doing and be waylayed on the wrong side. Keep it honest guys.

http://www.cgpinoy.org/architectural-f3/3-storey-residential-bldg-t14505-15.htm#274245
bench
bench
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 10/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 am

bench wrote:

http://www.cgpinoy.org/architectural-f3/3-storey-residential-bldg-t14505-15.htm#274245
--- Uy long time no post ah nothing to "borrow"? And I'm glad to see that you have a sense of humor to wit. I am also deeply honored that you chose me over sir Jarul to contradict.
Anyways are you in all honesty comparing the spheres on that thread to the fountains on this one? The spheres on that thread will never look as out of place as the fountains on this market. The spheres were intended as "signature" pieces of Arch. Normandy Canlas; to serve an AESTHETIC purpose.
Aesthetics (also spelled æsthetics or esthetics) is a branch of philosophy dealing with the nature of beauty, art, and taste, and with the creation and appreciation of beauty.[1] It is more scientifically defined as the study of sensory or sensori-emotional values, sometimes called judgments of sentiment and taste.[2] More broadly, scholars in the field define aesthetics as "critical reflection on art, culture and nature."[3][4] Aesthetics is a subdiscipline of axiology, a branch of philosophy, and is closely associated with the philosophy of art.[5] Aesthetics studies new ways of seeing and of perceiving the world.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AestheticsNow you might argue that fountains are supposed to be elements of aesthetics. I agree wholeheartedly. But only if given the right environment, say, a PARK, or, your LAWN. But in a public market? I'll chalk one up for you; on the grand opening of the market, those fountains would surely beautify that market. After a month? Garbage repository my friend. Surely you can foresee that? I mean, its a public market in the Philippines, not Paris.
Ah, but maybe youre slinging my Godzilla tirade back at me? Surely you know of sarcasm?sarcasm (plural sarcasms)

1. (uncountable) A form of humor that is marked by mocking with irony, sometimes conveyed in speech with vocal over-emphasis. Insincerely saying something which is the opposite of one's intended meaning, often to emphasize how unbelievable or unlikely it sounds if taken literally, thereby illustrating the obvious nature of one's intended meaning.
Well explained? You didn't believe I'd put Godzilla on top of my roof did you? It was a statement made to stress a point.

LIke a friend said, "weak argument". Too obvious with your intention. And I'm just wondering; from out of the blue you come out of hibernation, and Acen, and Joey... Do you guys live together?.. In the dark dank deep recesses of your subliminal nooks & crannies?...

cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372

Back to top Go down

Post by jarul Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:28 am

cloud20 wrote:
bench wrote:

--- Uy long time no post ah nothing to "borrow"? And I'm glad to see that you have a sense of humor to wit. I am also deeply honored that you chose me over sir Jarul to contradict.
Anyways are you in all honesty comparing the spheres on that thread to the fountains on this one? The spheres on that thread will never look as out of place as the fountains on this market. The spheres were intended as "signature" pieces of Arch. Normandy Canlas; to serve an AESTHETIC purpose.
Aesthetics (also spelled æsthetics or esthetics) is a branch of philosophy dealing with the nature of beauty, art, and taste, and with the creation and appreciation of beauty.[1] It is more scientifically defined as the study of sensory or sensori-emotional values, sometimes called judgments of sentiment and taste.[2] More broadly, scholars in the field define aesthetics as "critical reflection on art, culture and nature."[3][4] Aesthetics is a subdiscipline of axiology, a branch of philosophy, and is closely associated with the philosophy of art.[5] Aesthetics studies new ways of seeing and of perceiving the world.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AestheticsNow you might argue that fountains are supposed to be elements of aesthetics. I agree wholeheartedly. But only if given the right environment, say, a PARK, or, your LAWN. But in a public market? I'll chalk one up for you; on the grand opening of the market, those fountains would surely beautify that market. After a month? Garbage repository my friend. Surely you can foresee that? I mean, its a public market in the Philippines, not Paris.
Ah, but maybe youre slinging my Godzilla tirade back at me? Surely you know of sarcasm?sarcasm (plural sarcasms)

1. (uncountable) A form of humor that is marked by mocking with irony, sometimes conveyed in speech with vocal over-emphasis. Insincerely saying something which is the opposite of one's intended meaning, often to emphasize how unbelievable or unlikely it sounds if taken literally, thereby illustrating the obvious nature of one's intended meaning.
Well explained? You didn't believe I'd put Godzilla on top of my roof did you? It was a statement made to stress a point.

LIke a friend said, "weak argument". Too obvious with your intention. And I'm just wondering; from out of the blue you come out of hibernation, and Acen, and Joey... Do you guys live together?.. In the dark dank deep recesses of your subliminal nooks & crannies?...

hihihi...
jarul
jarul
CGP Hero
CGP Hero

Number of posts : 5814
Registration date : 04/11/2008

http://jarulvisuals.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lei23 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:49 pm

sosyal na market!!nice render sir!! Market ( simple scene ) 808695
lei23
lei23
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 15/11/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down