Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........

+31
icefrik19
mammoo_03
3dpjumong2007
Erwin
Leslie Adona
mokong
jeremy_torjack
v_wrangler
kurdaps!
tutik
kristanno
cubi_o:
render master
leeeeeeeee
christine
celes
jay3design
ERICK
pakunat
Butz_Arki
dickie_ilagan
cadens21
raytracer
arkiedmund
zildjian
ronski_g
bokkins
nomeradona
nyop
torvicz
denz_arki2008
35 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 Empty WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........

Post by denz_arki2008 Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

www.3dpinoy.com

check nyo po .......
denz_arki2008
denz_arki2008
Punk Zappa
Punk Zappa

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 Empty Re: WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........

Post by mammoo_03 Wed May 06, 2009 12:31 am

i guess mga sir/mam, lets support each other nalang, lets all be progressive, it doesnt matter who is kapuso or who is kapamilya. iisa lang tayo dito mga kabayan at kapatid. magtulungan na lang tayo.

thank you po sir jumong.

mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 20/09/2008

http://www.coroflot.com/archmlcm

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Wed May 06, 2009 12:39 am

There was thirst because there was nowhere else to go. There wasn't any choice. The lack of activity there isn't due to people flocking here. The spirit was nowhere because it took an unconscious death caused by some people who had a play with the control buttons. Nevertheless, no one or any forum has the monopoly for excellence. Mawala man ang isa - mayroon pa ring darating.

For me, the old spirit is still alive it may not be called 3dp or cgp but as long as there's people willing to share and listen - then there's nothing to fear.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by icefrik19 Wed May 06, 2009 12:55 am

kahit ano payan mga sir important thing is may matutunan tayo dito....tyka meet alot of people in the same field sharing a lot of ideas....yun lang po
icefrik19
icefrik19
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 18/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by 3dpjumong2007 Wed May 06, 2009 1:01 am

v_wrangler wrote:There was thirst because there was nowhere else to go. There wasn't any choice. The lack of activity there isn't due to people flocking here. The spirit was nowhere because it took an unconscious death caused by some people who had a play with the control buttons. Nevertheless, no one or any forum has the monopoly for excellence. Mawala man ang isa - mayroon pa ring darating.

For me, the old spirit is still alive it may not be called 3dp or cgp but as long as there's people willing to share and listen - then there's nothing to fear.

your right there bro! "death caused by some people who manage the buttons" actually i dug up those threads noong nag umpisa pa lng ang isang moderator with your help , isa ka sa mga hinahangaan ko sir , i even called you the walking 3dmax to my students, i dont want to mention the moderator kasi alam natin lahat kung sino tinutukoy ko,pati ang last thread b4 na ban kayo andoon ako and i knew pretty well those conversations you had kaya nga na closed yun and the later sumunod kayo , but in my opinion talagang mali yun ginawa nya ... anyhow its history ... i was intrigue kaya by my own i found the answer through my friend chrome...those were the days! he he he

anyhow lets move on...keep the spirit!
tnks bro...
3dpjumong2007
3dpjumong2007
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1684
Registration date : 19/09/2008

http://alfredjussilprado.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YOGI Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 am

v_wrangler wrote:There was thirst because there was nowhere else to go. There wasn't any choice. The lack of activity there isn't due to people flocking here. The spirit was nowhere because it took an unconscious death caused by some people who had a play with the control buttons. Nevertheless, no one or any forum has the monopoly for excellence. Mawala man ang isa - mayroon pa ring darating.

Sir V andito din pala kau nakilala ko kau kahit naka maskara na ung avatr niyo hehe baguhan ako dito sayang di na masaya sa kabila forum
YOGI
YOGI
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 28/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Wed May 06, 2009 3:37 am

Actually magsyota talaga yang si Vertex at yung moderator na yun. Kaya ko lang din inaway away yung mod na yun e dahil nagseselos ako di ako ang pinili ni Kuya Vertex.

Ang sagwa ata nun ah... Ewwwww...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Wed May 06, 2009 4:45 am

3dpjumong2007 wrote:

your right there bro! "death caused by some people who manage the buttons" actually i dug up those threads noong nag umpisa pa lng ang isang moderator with your help , isa ka sa mga hinahangaan ko sir , i even called you the walking 3dmax to my students, i dont want to mention the moderator kasi alam natin lahat kung sino tinutukoy ko,pati ang last thread b4 na ban kayo andoon ako and i knew pretty well those conversations you had kaya nga na closed yun and the later sumunod kayo , but in my opinion talagang mali yun ginawa nya ... anyhow its history ... i was intrigue kaya by my own i found the answer through my friend chrome...those were the days! he he he

anyhow lets move on...keep the spirit!
tnks bro...

I remember the days.....

Anyways, it's not about winning......its about the spirit within.

I am glad to be part of the two communities then and now. From the beginning, I dunno who's to believe and who's to follow. I realized that it won't matter, it is about how you deliver and how you contribute to the community. In there, I was given the task to "manage the buttons" and 95% of which is through the Admin's approval before I do the move. "Do this do that and thanks for your time". I spent most of the time following the site as far as I could. So may problems arise, misunderstanding...makukulit..but 'we' tried to settle everything in line. Unfortunately, a breakdown came in...without any "clear" words from the Authority. Some people came to me directly and asked what had happened, I can only answer a brief and cannot give the details what's the reason behind. So sad, it was on the bridge of rapid progression of the Community so to loss the chances is unbearable.

Everybody was waiting when it will gonna coming back, nobody knows except the Admin. Until one time came one of the loyal members got the idea of putting up a 'temporary' space for everybody to keep in touch, and that was the 'multiply' as Sir Jumong mentioned. It work out well but not that alive as 3DP before.

Here came CGP with the effort of Sir Bokkins and some friends and colleague he knew. It grow so fast and it seems that everybody was hunger to meet and learn. I salute you Sir Bokkins and thankful for giving me a part to Moderate. It's an honor.

So here were, as I say....forget the past....no matter what side it is....the important things is to learn for our future...stay with aim and be merry! Wink
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 Wed May 06, 2009 5:02 am

ganda sir sherwin, very inspiring... 2thumbsup
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 20/09/2008

http://www.coroflot.com/archmlcm

Back to top Go down

Post by raytracer Wed May 06, 2009 8:16 am

Medyo konti pa kasi pinoy 3d artist to fill two forums. Sana mabilis na recover ung 3dp server crash para natayo ulit but since the admin has a real job medyo nadelay. Anyway support both. Different name but same people same community.

raytracer
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 11/10/2008

http://www.raytracestudio.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Wed May 06, 2009 8:48 am

daps has said it all. bow...
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3dpjumong2007 Wed May 06, 2009 6:57 pm

cloud20 wrote:Actually magsyota talaga yang si Vertex at yung moderator na yun. Kaya ko lang din inaway away yung mod na yun e dahil nagseselos ako di ako ang pinili ni Kuya Vertex.

yaksss! eeeewwwwwww, he he he he he !
3dpjumong2007
3dpjumong2007
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1684

http://alfredjussilprado.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Hahahaha, its nice to reminisce on the old times. I too was part of the old 3dp... I wasn't really active back then... probably because I had this silly impression that some members at that time when I started were a bit "mahangin" or "so up there". Eventually though, that changed... which was good... then suddenly when things were getting better and better... it shut down... I'm still trying to get back in but my name somehow works inckuding my password...but I can't post anything.... weird...

anyway... I agree, both communities is run by its members who incidentally are still, most of us.. so support both and let bygones be bygones...
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://ericdmatte.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Wed May 06, 2009 7:27 pm

cloud20 wrote:Actually magsyota talaga yang si Vertex at yung moderator na yun. Kaya ko lang din inaway away yung mod na yun e dahil nagseselos ako di ako ang pinili ni Kuya Vertex.

Hahahaha!

Wag kang mag-alala. Ikaw pa rin ang perslab ko.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Wed May 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Thanks Jumong and Yogi.

Unfortunately the law of vertex dynamics require us not just to forgive or forget. To succeed we should LEARN from the mistakes and use the experience of the past so that we do not commit the same. For how can we forgive when the people who had a play never asked for forgiveness?

Only then when you admit to the errors that you will be entitled to move on.

Yours truly has been the same right from the beginning - I do not change with time nor do I change when venues change. I do not intend to get confused, for confusion is the enemy of the tribe.

And for this - I have gotten fond of this forum.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Wed May 06, 2009 7:58 pm

just wanted to share our last EB before the shutdown. Actually our first goal was just to back up 3dp, para walang lead time pag nagsign off. Kaso mukhang natagalan bumalik, hanggang sa madami na din tayong content. so mahirap ng isara. Pro of course, 3dp pa din tayo.

Sa totoo lang, kaya naging cgp kasi bawal na gamitin ang 3dp. In spirit, 3dp pa rin talaga. Hindi lang ako nakakapasyal kasi busy na din dito. Saka whatever na kulang, pinupunan natin, pra total package 3dp+cgp. Lahat para sa mga gustong matuto.

Pro syempre may mga gusto din tayo na di natin nagawa sa kabila. Like yung paggamit ng logo, kaya walang shirt na nagawa. Saka yung napapagalitan ka pag walang thumbnail. haha, nakakamiss din pro, ganun talaga, life must go on. Smile

Ito pala ung pictures namin dati.

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 3dp

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 CIMG0233

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 CIMG0235

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 CIMG0231

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 CIMG0244

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 CIMG0226

WELCOME BACK 3DPINOY........ - Page 4 CIMG0253
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Wed May 06, 2009 11:11 pm

I have to be honest on this, from time to time I still do visit the other site.
but it's really weird becoz it's not the same 3dp I knew before.
It's sad though that the first and only site catering to filipino artist that I once knew although is up and running seems gone to a deep state of coma-it's there but it's not there. Although I don't know what really happened, after the shut down, every now and then I kept on asking dude cubz when it will come back again...I've waited....until cgp was created...we hang out for a while...though we're still waiting for 3dp somehow this site became our second home...and I have to say I like this site more...it's not that I don't like it there, but it seems the old 3dp that I once knew, the people that were once active are all here...giving me no choice but to set my foot where it is right now...

I just hope that we support both site although it's hard to be in two places at the same time, considering that we all have our own world to take care of. Please don't make a big deal out of this. Let's not dwell into who's better and who's not. We all have the "right" or shud I say the "privilege" to have best of both worlds ika nga. So, just make the most out of it!

I support both of the site no matter what's the history between the members and the mods before, it's done! and we shud not let that pull us back...real men stands up after the fall and learn from it, while the opposite just keeps on bashing one another...let's not be the latter.

peace out!

note:everything happens for a reason...

torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Registration date : 01/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Thu May 07, 2009 12:37 am

Pwede bang 3DCG PINOY.COM na lang peace man joke. I personally and honestly speaking malaki ang utang na loob ko sa 3dpinoy kasi dun talaga nahasa at nag improve ang kakayahan kung maging Max/Vray user na nagamit ko talaga sa career job ko at ito din ang dahilan kung bakit ako na hire sa bago kung job. Kaya lang noong kasagsagan at agresibo na ipakita ang improvements ko nawala naman sa ere hanggang sa dumating sa point na naipon ang mga "POST" ko hahahahahahahh..lahat yata ng view nagawa ko na. Araw araw sa ginawa ng diyos ay nagtatanong ako kay sir Bokkins 'wala pa ba ang 3dpinoy sir?' kasi excited na ako mag post ulit hanggang sa naisipan namin at napagkatuwaan pagusapan ni Sir boks na gumawa ng Temporary site na di ko akalain na totohanin niya kung di ako nagkakamali isa ako sa unang nag pa register dito sa tulong niya. Pero di ko lubos maisip na lalaki ng ganito kabilis ang CGPINOY. Ako po ay naniniwala na wala pong intensyong masama si Sir boks na gawin ito sapagkat sa aking pagkakaalam gusto niya lang tayong pasayahin at ituloy ang hangarin na ibahagi ang ating natatagong kaalaman.Ako ay nagpapasalamat na may isang taong katulad niya na walang sawa sa pagtulong sa mga pinoy artist kahit sa 3dpinoy pa lang alam natin yun lahat maraming salamat bro!!. Lets move on but we cannot deny the fact that we all came from 3DPINOY and I will never forget that. God bless us all...............

Last edited by AUSTRIA on Thu May 07, 2009 2:44 am; edited 6 times in total
AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Thu May 07, 2009 2:13 am

torvicz wrote:
I support both of the site no matter what's the history between the members and the mods before, it's done! and we shud not let that pull us back...real men stands up after the fall and learn from it, while the opposite just keeps on bashing one another...let's not be the latter.
peace out!

Dude Torvicz I totally respect your opinion. But if you were on the receiving end of that profane gutter-mouthed mod, believe me you won't be burying the hatchet so easily. Real men stand up for their dignity when its attacked not just bow their heads like mice.
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by tutik Thu May 07, 2009 2:18 am

cloud20 wrote:
torvicz wrote:
peace out!

Dude Torvicz I totally respect your opinion. But if you were on the receiving end of that profane gutter-mouthed mod, believe me you won't be burying the hatchet so easily. Real men stand up for their dignity when its attacked not just bow their heads like mice.

that is why i think the original site is still quiet. unless people know he's (the mod described above) no longer manning that site, then things will be back to normal. kaya ang sigla dito sa CGP peace man
tutik
tutik
The Spy
The Spy

Number of posts : 1715

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 am

cloud20 wrote:
torvicz wrote:
peace out!

ok lng dude chrome...I respect your opinion as well...
torvicz
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4