Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the main cause of a long render?

+3
hernandoloto
render master
osibalasi
7 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

What are the main cause of a long render? Empty What are the main cause of a long render?

Post by osibalasi Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Mga masters, ano po yung mga nagpapatagal ng renders? kasi meron po akong nirerender na scene ngayon around 2m polys, low settings pero umaabot siya ng around 3 hours, im using an i3, thank you po What are the main cause of a long render? 290602
osibalasi
osibalasi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 25/02/2010

Back to top Go down

What are the main cause of a long render? Empty Re: What are the main cause of a long render?

Post by render master Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:09 pm

- memory
- too much polys
- high subdivs
- low specs computer

http://www.cgpinoy.org/vray-for-3d-studio-max-tutorials-f35/optimizing-memory-usage-in-rendering-t4090.htm?highlight=optimizing
render master
render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3274
Registration date : 27/09/2008

Back to top Go down

What are the main cause of a long render? Empty Re: What are the main cause of a long render?

Post by hernandoloto Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm

your 2m polygons that is one reason, try to lower or lessen your polygon, to much reflection, high subvision setting of your shadow and other parameter, high resolution in your render output.

hope this will help. What are the main cause of a long render? Icon_biggrin What are the main cause of a long render? 290602
hernandoloto
hernandoloto
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 24/11/2008

http://hernandoloto.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

high subdivision, ang madalas na cause nun....try mo ulit same model gawin mong zero yung material subdiv ng lahat mong object tapos walang reflection. makikita mo difference sa rendering mo...

Last edited by f-41 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by kieko Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:24 pm

wala ba sample pic bro para mas matulungan?
another thing is to much glossiness and reflection of materials,.
anyway..i think 3 hours rendering time is acceptable with your PC specs..
i remember sa work ko dati sa office i whole day ang rendering time with a core2duo..
kieko
kieko
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1428
Registration date : 08/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by dwin_0921 Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:55 pm

try this tuturials master from our cg master's from this site also,it will lessen your render time,thanks to them for this great tutorials.

http://www.cgpinoy.org/vray-for-3d-studio-max-tutorials-f35/how-to-save-v-ray-light-cache-and-irradiance-map-t11061.htm
http://www.cgpinoy.org/vray-for-3d-studio-max-tutorials-f35/optimizing-memory-usage-in-rendering-t4090.htm

hope it helps! What are the main cause of a long render? Icon_biggrin
dwin_0921
dwin_0921
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 01/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm

1. Evermotion Models
2. Especially Evermotion Trees
3. Glass Materials with high subdivs

Usually sa lightcache tumatagal pag high poly based sa naexperience ko before.

Pro tama si kieko. i3 is like an upgraded core2duo lang. So 3 hours is not bad for a 2m polycount scene.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by osibalasi Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm

osibalasi wrote:Mga masters, ano po yung mga nagpapatagal ng renders? kasi meron po akong nirerender na scene ngayon around 2m polys, low settings pero umaabot siya ng around 3 hours, im using an i3, thank you po What are the main cause of a long render? 290602

render master wrote:- memory
- too much polys
- high subdivs
- low specs computer

http://www.cgpinoy.org/vray-for-3d-studio-max-tutorials-f35/optimizing-memory-usage-in-rendering-t4090.htm?highlight=optimizing

hernandoloto wrote:your 2m polygons that is one reason, try to lower or lessen your polygon, to much reflection, high subvision setting of your shadow and other parameter, high resolution in your render output.

hope this will help. What are the main cause of a long render? Icon_biggrin What are the main cause of a long render? 290602

f-41 wrote:high subdivision, ang madalas na cause nun....try mo ulit same model gawin mong zero yung material subdiv ng lahat mong object tapos walang reflection. makikita mo difference sa rendering mo...

kieko wrote:wala ba sample pic bro para mas matulungan?
another thing is to much glossiness and reflection of materials,.
anyway..i think 3 hours rendering time is acceptable with your PC specs..
i remember sa work ko dati sa office i whole day ang rendering time with a core2duo..

dwin_0921 wrote:try this tuturials master from our cg master's from this site also,it will lessen your render time,thanks to them for this great tutorials.

http://www.cgpinoy.org/vray-for-3d-studio-max-tutorials-f35/how-to-save-v-ray-light-cache-and-irradiance-map-t11061.htm
http://www.cgpinoy.org/vray-for-3d-studio-max-tutorials-f35/optimizing-memory-usage-in-rendering-t4090.htm

hope it helps! What are the main cause of a long render? Icon_biggrin

bokkins wrote:1. Evermotion Models
2. Especially Evermotion Trees
3. Glass Materials with high subdivs

Usually sa lightcache tumatagal pag high poly based sa naexperience ko before.

Pro tama si kieko. i3 is like an upgraded core2duo lang. So 3 hours is not bad for a 2m polycount scene.

salamat po mga masters! . . What are the main cause of a long render? 290602 super naintindihan ko na po, TY
osibalasi
osibalasi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 25/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down