Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I convert .skp files to obj or similar?

4 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

How do I convert .skp files to obj or similar? Empty How do I convert .skp files to obj or similar?

Post by pangahas Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 am

Guys how do I convert sketchup files into obj or similar format that 3ds max can open?

pangahas
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 01/03/2009

Back to top Go down

How do I convert .skp files to obj or similar? Empty Re: How do I convert .skp files to obj or similar?

Post by v_wrangler Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:03 am

If you are on subscription, you can download the creative extensions that allow skp files to be loaded unto max.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

How do I convert .skp files to obj or similar? Empty Re: How do I convert .skp files to obj or similar?

Post by pangahas Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 am

I only have the free version..so how do I?

pangahas
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 01/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by logikpixel Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 am

Only pro versions allow you to export to obj, cad, etc..This had been asked a few thread back here in the help section. Please use the search first. thanks and welcome to cgpinoy. (:
logikpixel
logikpixel
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 09/03/2009

http://selectiveblur.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 am

export mo lang as cad file tapos import as cad file sa max...yung 2010 version ng max install-an mo ng extension connection from autodesk as what sir v suggesting ayon pwede mo e import yung .skp diretso sa max...pero yung 2011 pwede nang mag import yun ng .skp diretso kahit di m ona e-install-an ng "extension connection".
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down