Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REPOST: IN URGENT NEED OF 3D GENERALIST AGAIN! FLY TO SINGAPORE AND JOIN US!

2 posters

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

REPOST: IN URGENT NEED OF 3D GENERALIST AGAIN! FLY TO SINGAPORE AND JOIN US! Empty REPOST: IN URGENT NEED OF 3D GENERALIST AGAIN! FLY TO SINGAPORE AND JOIN US!

Post by cary Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:58 am

Sixtrees needs one more! If you have the passion and the skills ( 3DS Max / After Effects / Combustion / Premier / Photoshop) for 3D (archi plus the knack to do non-archi or vice versa), matched with impeccable, mature and confident leadership qualities that would probably put some of last May elections' presidential candidates to shame (just kidding, but wouldn't hurt if you do), and the proficiency to communicate in English, then drop us your resume / cv with your best artwork and (maximum 3MB) plus links to your demo reel.

Interested applicants please send your resume with last drawn and asking salary to cary@sixtrees.com.sg

Oh, and you might wanna check out the cool stuff we do so, visit our website and check our youtube reels (search sixtrees 3d)

And you are most free to correspond with me in Tagalog as I am a true-blooded Pinay!

cary
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 06/08/2009

Back to top Go down

REPOST: IN URGENT NEED OF 3D GENERALIST AGAIN! FLY TO SINGAPORE AND JOIN US! Empty Re: REPOST: IN URGENT NEED OF 3D GENERALIST AGAIN! FLY TO SINGAPORE AND JOIN US!

Post by glenford23 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:59 am

cary wrote:Sixtrees needs one more! If you have the passion and the skills ( 3DS Max / After Effects / Combustion / Premier / Photoshop) for 3D (archi plus the knack to do non-archi or vice versa), matched with impeccable, mature and confident leadership qualities that would probably put some of last May elections' presidential candidates to shame (just kidding, but wouldn't hurt if you do), and the proficiency to communicate in English, then drop us your resume / cv with your best artwork and (maximum 3MB) plus links to your demo reel.

Interested applicants please send your resume with last drawn and asking salary to cary@sixtrees.com.sg

Oh, and you might wanna check out the cool stuff we do so, visit our website and check our youtube reels (search sixtrees 3d)

And you are most free to correspond with me in Tagalog as I am a true-blooded Pinay!

how many years will the contract be?
glenford23
glenford23
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 29/12/2009

http://archhi-techturalvisualizer.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down