Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for enhancing., need advice and comments

3 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

for enhancing., need advice and comments Empty for enhancing., need advice and comments

Post by poorboy Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 pm

URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/weecg.jpg/]for enhancing., need advice and comments Weecg[/URL]
poorboy
poorboy
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 16/05/2010

Back to top Go down

for enhancing., need advice and comments Empty Re: for enhancing., need advice and comments

Post by poorboy Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 pm

gud am po mga masters.. gusto ko lang po enhance ung shed.,
poorboy
poorboy
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

for enhancing., need advice and comments Empty Re: for enhancing., need advice and comments

Post by bokkins Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 am

anong klaseng enhance?
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:10 am

I'll teach you a simple technique to start with. And I hope the other members here will bear with me. Mga peeps, hold off muna ang mga suggestions, hayaan nating makita muna ng lahat ang problema and we'll follow it up with actual solutions.

First, look at your image and ask yourself what seems to be wrong. Without you knowing whats seems to be needing fixing, you will never know the value of knowing the buttons to push. You must first be able to tell the problem in the image.

Go ahead and try it. Its ok to guess, ok lang ang magkamali.

Once you are able to pinpoint the problem, I am sure the next step will be the easiest.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poorboy Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 pm

di ko po kasi makuha, wala po kasi shadow yung bottom part ng beam sir.. sa kulay po ng floor yun?

Last edited by bokkins on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited text speak)
poorboy
poorboy
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down