Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists

+11
stepcross36
bullet_1984
nahumreigh
creativation
one9dew
Dizzt
marktayag
reyknow
Jehan
jarul
Papabear
15 posters

:: Employment :: Hiring

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists Empty GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists

Post by Papabear Wed May 19, 2010 9:54 pm

someone message me at my facebook account saying they need 3d artist. mag tatayo ata ng company d2 sa pinas.
just want to share. if any one is interested just send a message and send your RESUME in her email at aileen_palo2003@yahoo.com.

dont know the other details about this. just ask her na lang oki ^_^ peace man pinoy ROCKz!!!

eto yung message nya sakin

"I am Aileen and I have a KOREAN friend who is looking for someone like you a 3d artists who can help him out with his business... He is looking for many 3d ARTISTS like 30-50people who will be given a job coming from Korea. What I mean is that He will give the PINOYS a job from his company in Korea. At first, he told me to find a company with this kind of industry...and then, if this is not possible then, he is willing to get free lance 3d artists...He will come to PINAS this June and will conduct an interview and hire people to work with him...I saw your name in internet and perhaps you can help me out with this. If you have friends with the same skill please let me know and I will tell him. If you have a company with atleast 30-50 employees with the same industry then so much the better...ANYWAY, since he will come tomeet people like you it is better for you to ask querries from him personally..If You are interested please send me a message here at fb AILEEN BANIS or my email at aileen_palo2003@yoo.com

thanks...looking forward for an urgent reply
Aileen "

full details:

Company: GameMaker Inc. Seoul, South Korea
Terms: Full-time and Part-time
Relocation: No
Salary: Attractive salary+incentive
More than average base on annual salary

Positions
●3D Artists:
Character Modelers, Environment Modelers and Animators (preferably max users)
●Concept Artists
Background and Character Designers

GameMaker Inc. is looking for 3D Artists to help them become the top studio in the global gaming industry. With years of outsourcing experience they are looking to establish a solid and long term working relationship with Filipino talents.

Incentive will be provided base on the on-time feedback,reduced deadline and high quality than we expected.

We'll guarantee best treatment for the qualified artist who will be chosen.

Please email your resume, including profile,portfolio,blog(if you have) and photo,phone number,messenger, skype id etc.to:

peterpan.ceo@gmail.com
SKPYE: peterpan.ceo

Last edited by Papabear on Sat May 22, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Papabear
Papabear
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 15/12/2008

Back to top Go down

GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists Empty Re: GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists

Post by jarul Wed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm

manila po ba?
jarul
jarul
CGP Hero
CGP Hero

Number of posts : 5814
Registration date : 04/11/2008

http://jarulvisuals.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists Empty Re: GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists

Post by Jehan Thu May 20, 2010 12:01 am

wow nid ba talaga in person?

kasi some of us e galing sa malalayong lugar sa pinas Very Happy
Jehan
Jehan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 07/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Papabear Thu May 20, 2010 3:41 am

@jarul: di ko alam eh. tanung nyo n lang po thru email yung mga details. tinulungan ko lang sya na ma ipsot ito. thanks ^_^
Papabear
Papabear
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Papabear Sat May 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Positions
●3D Artists:
●Concept Artists

GameMaker Inc. is looking for 3D Artists to help them become the top studio in the global gaming industry. With years of outsourcing experience they are looking to establish a solid and long term working relationship with Filipino talents.

Incentive will be provided base on the on-time feedback,reduced deadline and high quality than we expected.

Please email your resume, including profile,portfolio,blog(if you have) and photo,phone number,messenger, skype id etc.to:

peterpan.ceo@gmail.com
Papabear
Papabear
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by reyknow Wed May 26, 2010 10:33 am

nakausap ko to kanina lang sa skype, di naman kailangan in person, pero pupunta sya ng manila sa june, at kung possible ma meet in person yung magaapply

naghahanap din pala ng art director
reyknow
reyknow
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 16/02/2009

http://www.reyknow.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marktayag Wed May 26, 2010 11:31 pm

nakausap ko din sya kahapon, ill gonna meet him also sa june. kita kits tayo sa june reyknow. ^_^
marktayag
marktayag
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 06/01/2009

http://insomiainc.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzt Thu May 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Hello po.... my idea na po ba about sa theme ng game na gagawin nila? Question
Dizzt
Dizzt
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 26/05/2010

http://dizzt.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by one9dew Fri May 28, 2010 3:42 am

Papabear wrote:GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists

Positions
●3D Artists:
●Concept Artists

peterpan.ceo@gmail.com

OT: PAPABEAR? papa bear kaw po ba yung host sa may barangay LS na "Talk to Papa" kasama si Papa kiko?lagi kasi ako nakikinig noon andyan pa ko sa pilipinas,im curious lang po kung ikaw nga po yun?well, kung ikaw nga po yun ,salamat sa pagbisita at pagdaan dito sa CGP buttrock I hope mabanggit niyo po sa programa niyo ang CGPinoy,tia 2thumbsup
one9dew
one9dew
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 06/03/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by reyknow Fri May 28, 2010 5:08 am

@Dizzt

wala ko idea kung anong theme, alam ko lang eh online game. at since galing korea tingin ko parang maypagka anime itsura
reyknow
reyknow
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by creativation Fri May 28, 2010 7:56 am

Gud pm tanong ko lang po kung nagbigay ng art test? Salamat
creativation
creativation
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 10/09/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by reyknow Fri May 28, 2010 1:02 pm

magbibigay ng art test para ma determine kung anong level mo sa 3d, pero tingin ko sa june pa yun pag punta dito.
reyknow
reyknow
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nahumreigh Fri May 28, 2010 5:52 pm

sana meron pa mga opening sa august Smile
nahumreigh
nahumreigh
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 04/04/2009

http://www.nahumreigh.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bullet_1984 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 am

Dami na pala nag-apply., currently employed but looking for a more greener pasture. see you all, i guess. and goodluck! Very Happy
bullet_1984
bullet_1984
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 09/03/2010

http://valroman.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

GameMaker is looking for ONLINE Gaming Artists Empty Independent Game Dev.

Post by stepcross36 Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 am

I made a game using unity3d 2.6.... its a 3d MMORPG style like WoW, RF etc.... it got the same camera control and move using WASD key.... you can also watch my youtube upload but it got crappy image quality (Window Movie Maker ruined it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLFiZMZoQh4

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/238034/Demo-Game-rar.html

all 3d objects were made in 3d max studio and uv unwraping in adobe photoshop. im using java script

ive remove some features and its just a sample or demo what will be like in actual game... (i dont want the whole thing reveal)

so hope u like it give me a feedback tnx

stepcross36
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 06/06/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by shipwreck Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:32 am

uy now ko lang nabasa toh ah.. Will also try my luck here. Smile Hmmm... pwede kaya mga maya users? Marunong din naman ako sa 3ds max (through self study hehe ) pero mas gamay ko maya. Goodluck guys. Very Happy

shipwreck
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 27/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiKiss Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:26 am

gusto ko na xa dumating sa Pinas. sbi nung CEO gngwa na nila ung exam. I'm still unemplyed kya hinty ko to hirap hanap ng 3D modeler work
DemiKiss
DemiKiss
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 28/04/2010

http://demikiss.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by imanskoi Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:59 am

pwede pa ba dito?naghahanap rin kasi ako work hahaha...

edit:

panu kong di marunong sa 3ds? Maya lang kasi alam ko tsk
imanskoi
imanskoi
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 20/04/2009

http://vimeo.com/imanskoi

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiKiss Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

nakausap ko ung koreano pinapaaral nya ako ng 3DsMax sbi nya mging masipag at my ibibigy na training piece at pg ok na sa tingin nya at magnda na pwde kna ihire and be payed... Maya din gmit ko nung una. rami dyn tutorials sa net. I find 3Dsmax much easy to use than Maya.
DemiKiss
DemiKiss
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by creativation Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 am

So may balita na po ba sa art test or any update? salamat...
creativation
creativation
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiKiss Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 am

last wik ngPM aq sa knya sbi nya they are working on it.. kya wait lng ako. evrytime na mgskype ako ngoonline din un..
DemiKiss
DemiKiss
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.person Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 pm

pede pa update? ano na nangyari natuloy ba and company ?

mr.person

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 23/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiKiss Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 am

hindi ko nga din alam. nag leave ako messages sa kanya kahit online yung peterpan kaso hindi sumasagot..
DemiKiss
DemiKiss
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 pm

nung last thursday pa nakaalis ng pilipinas si Mr. Yoo. yung mga nainterview kokontakin ng art director niya mga bandang july 20 para sa skill test.

Back to top Go down

Post by creativation Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi clarify lang... ung nainterview sa skype or nainterview ng personal nung dumating? meron bang nainterview ng personal nung dumating sya? Salamat
creativation
creativation
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Employment :: Hiring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum