Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitmap problem - color changes when rendered: turns whitish and sometimes reddish

2 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

Bitmap problem - color changes when rendered: turns whitish and sometimes reddish Empty Bitmap problem - color changes when rendered: turns whitish and sometimes reddish

Post by rendernewbie Tue May 11, 2010 7:48 am

Hello again,

CGP is such a blessing to me...

Every information is just so fast...

Thanks to all the masters out there for all the help and information that you share.. I hope that you will succeed or continue to succeed in the future...

I have a new question that would really cause me to fall on my seat when answered Rolling Eyes buttrock haha

My problem sirs and masters - whenever I render an object with a material (with bitmap like wood or fabric jpeg) say Architectural, Arch & Design, or Default (blinn) - the image turns whitish or sometimes reddish. In other words, the color of the bitmap changes and it doesn't render as I see it in the viewport Rolling Eyes Very frustrating for me..

My settings - I use one one or 2 lights like: 2 mr sky portals + daylight or 2 standard lights...

Then if the scene is dark I play with the exposure value... The jpeg image doesn't fade if the exposure is low or dark... Then because I have to make the scene bright, I have to make my exposure high which then causes the bitmap material to fade on the other hand.

My solutions are - sometimes I tweak the "color output" of the bitmap under the output rollout of bitmap (I make it darker) and the other one is Photoshop..

Sirs, are there any other solutions than these two?
This one would be my last question peace man haha (for this day only)

Yours truly,

rendernewbie inuman na banda

rendernewbie
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 08/05/2010

Back to top Go down

Bitmap problem - color changes when rendered: turns whitish and sometimes reddish Empty Re: Bitmap problem - color changes when rendered: turns whitish and sometimes reddish

Post by aeroll Tue May 11, 2010 7:59 am

kapag mental ray Arch & Design gamitin mo minsan may incompatible issues kapag default materials ang ginamit mo, maaaring yung value din ng mga ilaw kaya nagiiba kulay ng object mo pwedeng sobrang lakas or hina please post a screenshot para makita whatever ba yan...

aeroll
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 03/02/2010

Back to top Go down