Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to... [REVIT]

5 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

how to... [REVIT] Empty how to... [REVIT]

Post by allan.cantos Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 am

Hello mga brothers and sister in Revit family.....I am new with this site and looking forward to learn from other revit users.

Just a quick question....may ginawa akong profile family tapos try ko i load sa mass family and I got error, and sabi sa error ay ganito...

"While loading family"family name": Can't load etail families into mass families."

alam nyo po ba kung bakit? sa profile family ko eh nag dimension ako at ginawan ng TYPE parameters, eto kaya ang nagbibigay ng error...try ko nga alisin at tingnan kung anong mangyayari.....sinubukan ko ganun parin ang error, di ko na alam gagawin....

Thanks in advance to those who will reply with my problem.

Cheers,

Allan C.

allan.cantos

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 07/02/2010

Back to top Go down

how to... [REVIT] Empty Re: how to... [REVIT]

Post by zildian_nico Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 am

calling sir marketdesign...pls proceed this thread..heheheh
zildian_nico
zildian_nico
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 17/03/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by darkirender Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 pm

try mo gamitin ung 'generic' profile template sa pagawa ng family not the 'detail' profile.im not sure wla kc revit d2 ofis.or bka masyado maliit yung profile na ginawa mo. in this case try mo palakihin.
darkirender
darkirender
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 23/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 am

allan.cantos wrote:Hello mga brothers and sister in Revit family.....I am new with this site and looking forward to learn from other revit users.

Just a quick question....may ginawa akong profile family tapos try ko i load sa mass family and I got error, and sabi sa error ay ganito...

"While loading family"family name": Can't load etail families into mass families."

alam nyo po ba kung bakit? sa profile family ko eh nag dimension ako at ginawan ng TYPE parameters, eto kaya ang nagbibigay ng error...try ko nga alisin at tingnan kung anong mangyayari.....sinubukan ko ganun parin ang error, di ko na alam gagawin....

Cheers,

Allan C.

why dont you "model in place"? in that way, all recurrent families will load the same way...
ERICK
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3907
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by markitekdesign Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:44 am

allan.cantos wrote:Hello mga brothers and sister in Revit family.....I am new with this site and looking forward to learn from other revit users.

Cheers,

Allan C.

bro nag dudoble na ang mga object mo kaya hindi mo sya magamit as family pag niloload mo sa project..try to make another family...
ot:
add me to your ym... thumbsup
markitekdesign
markitekdesign
Revit Master
Revit Master

Number of posts : 2398
Registration date : 23/06/2009

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MarkitekDesign/206738446066181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content