Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Third & The Seventh by Alex Roman-Final Cut

+13
Butz_Arki
nomeradona
jenaro
Yhna
chillrender
AUSTRIA
theomatheus
arkiedmund
hitokiroy
rangalua
bokkins
kurdaps!
ARCHITHEKTHURA
17 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Go down

The Third & The Seventh by Alex Roman-Final Cut Empty The Third & The Seventh by Alex Roman-Final Cut

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi guys,just want to share this. Ive been following this film for a long time and waiting for the final cut,here it is...

http://www.ronenbekerman.com/the-third-the-seventh-by-alex-roman/

i must say.....ITS AWESOME!!!!!! Really talended artist..Modeling,texturing,lighting,animation,camera angles,post production,sequenced,orchestrated,mixed and sound design... Very inspiring indeed..... buttrock
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

The Third & The Seventh by Alex Roman-Final Cut Empty Re: The Third & The Seventh by Alex Roman-Final Cut

Post by kurdaps! Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 am

Wow!

Thanks for sharing Sir... The Third & The Seventh by Alex Roman-Final Cut 523692
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

The Third & The Seventh by Alex Roman-Final Cut Empty Re: The Third & The Seventh by Alex Roman-Final Cut

Post by bokkins Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 am

thanks for sharing bro. inaabangan ko din to. 2thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rangalua Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 am

Shocked Very nice, highly realistic 2thumbsup Thanks for sharing Sir panalo
rangalua
rangalua
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1865
Registration date : 25/07/2009

http://rangaluastudio.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hitokiroy Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 am

Thanks for sharing! thumbsup
hitokiroy
hitokiroy
The Renaissance Man
The Renaissance Man

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:55 am

lupit talaga nito! ang galing galing!!!
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by theomatheus Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:02 am

ANG GALING NMN YAN!!!!!!! ANG LUPIT TALAGA panalo NAKITA KONA MGA STILL RENDER NITO GINAWAN PA NYA NG MAS MAKALAGLAG PANGA NA ANIMATION!!! GINAWA LNG NYA SA 3dsmax, Vray, AfterEffects and Premiere... wave
theomatheus
theomatheus
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 06/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:55 am

Grabe....very inspiring!!! Subrang galing work of imagination and art. Shocked

Dramatic.......................................
AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by chillrender Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:03 am

Ako din follower nya hehehe astig talaga......
chillrender
chillrender
Super Saiyan Hukage
Super Saiyan Hukage

Number of posts : 840

http://www.chillfree4all.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yhna Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 am

wow Shocked buttrock

thanks for sharing kuya thumbsup
Yhna
Yhna
Princess Gaara
Princess Gaara

Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 27/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by jenaro Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:10 am

kala ko eh ung movie na My Architect ni Louis Khan.same building na ginamit sa movie.thnx for sharing!
jenaro
jenaro
Peter Pran
Peter Pran

Number of posts : 3132
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

wow... unbelievable.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by Butz_Arki Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm

thanks for sharing kitz...!
Butz_Arki
Butz_Arki
Superbeast
Superbeast

Number of posts : 4081

Http://butzoy.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 pm

ibang klase ang kalidad, very inspiring sir jeff, maraming salamat sa pagshare.
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 20/09/2008

http://www.coroflot.com/archmlcm

Back to top Go down

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

You're welcome po.. This guy is really on top and he is really good yet so humble to ask for cnc...i really admire him. He started doing cg at 14 years old. 386 computers..max 2.01 MS DOS..wow! I ve known him since i started doing cg 2 years ago.Ignoring his works because i dont know the technical side of it. I thought it is just a click on my mouse and there you go,but its not. Now I know and realized how hard it is and thinking he did the still images long time ago. I also realized that having a good and fast computers doesnt makes us good as well. A real artist can do nice things even if theyre using ordinary single processor computers.Having good ones is a bonus.
By the way the final cut was finished using one I7 computer. Long rendering time i guess.hehehe..
Jorge Seva aka Alex Roman/3seventh was born in 1979 in Alacant,Spain.. thumbsup buttrock
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by theomatheus Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:15 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:You're welcome po.. This guy is really on top and he is really good yet so humble to ask for cnc...i really admire him. He started doing cg at 14 years old. 386 computers..max 2.01 MS DOS..wow! I ve known him since i started doing cg 2 years ago.Ignoring his works because i dont know the technical side of it. I thought it is just a click on my mouse and there you go,but its not. Now I know and realized how hard it is and thinking he did the still images long time ago. I also realized that having a good and fast computers doesnt makes us good as well. A real artist can do nice things even if theyre using ordinary single processor computers.Having good ones is a bonus.
By the way the final cut was finished using one I7 computer. Long rendering time i guess.hehehe..
Jorge Seva aka Alex Roman/3seventh was born in 1979 in Alacant,Spain.. thumbsup buttrock

naku kinareer pla nya Very Happy kaya hayop sa galing....halos karamihan ng gawa best of evermotion bandera
theomatheus
theomatheus
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 06/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by bgerodias Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 am

galeng..kakakilabot..rush of blood to the head
bgerodias
bgerodias
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 04/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by denz_arki2008 Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:57 am

theomatheus wrote:
ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:You're welcome po.. This guy is really on top and he is really good yet so humble to ask for cnc...i really admire him. He started doing cg at 14 years old. 386 computers..max 2.01 MS DOS..wow! I ve known him since i started doing cg 2 years ago.Ignoring his works because i dont know the technical side of it. I thought it is just a click on my mouse and there you go,but its not. Now I know and realized how hard it is and thinking he did the still images long time ago. I also realized that having a good and fast computers doesnt makes us good as well. A real artist can do nice things even if theyre using ordinary single processor computers.Having good ones is a bonus.

naku kinareer pla nya Very Happy kaya hayop sa galing....halos karamihan ng gawa best of evermotion bandera

lahat ng gawa nya nung 3seventh sya BEST OF EVERMOTION.......

Si Alex Roman ay si JORGE SEVA (real name)
siya rin si UNDER1979 sa evermotion

more info about alex roman:
http://area.autodesk.com/inhouse/bts/publications_by_alex_roman
denz_arki2008
denz_arki2008
Punk Zappa
Punk Zappa

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 pm

bump lang ito...kita ko dun sa website ni ronen bekerman.....

http://www.ronenbekerman.com/the-third-the-seventh-by-alex-roman/

ang lupit tlga nitong lokong ito!!!!waaaaaaaaa
Norman
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down