Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V-Ray® 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray® RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk® 3ds Max® are released

5 posters

Go down

V-Ray® 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray® RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk® 3ds Max® are released Empty V-Ray® 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray® RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk® 3ds Max® are released

Post by v_wrangler Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:33 pm

From chaosgroup's newletter:

V-Ray®️ 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray®️ RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk®️ 3ds Max®️ are released

On October 29th, Thursday, the newest builds of V-Ray 1.50 Service Pack 4 and V-Ray RT 1.50 Service Pack 1 are available from the download section of the Chaos Group site.

The upgrade is free of charge for all current V-Ray for 3ds Max customers of Chaos Group.

These builds are compatible with Autodesk®️ 3ds Max®️ 2008, 3ds Max 9, 3ds Max 2009, 3ds Max Design 2009, 3ds Max 2010, 3ds Max Design 2010. V-Ray 1.50 SP4 additionally supports Autodesk 3ds Max 8 as well.

The newest builds of V-Ray 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray RT 1.50 SP1
support both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.

V-Ray®️ 1.50 Service Pack 4

Added New Feature in V-Ray 1.50 SP4 is V-Ray Ambient Light.

It includes several modified features:

- Improved multithreading on multi-core machines;
- Ability to specify gizmo falloff for VRayEnvironmentFog;
- Ability to use arbitrary meshes as gizmos for VRayEnvironmentFog;
- Option to exclude the background from VRayEnvironmentFog;
- Added CIE sky models to the VRaySun and VRaySky;
- It is now possible to submit DR servers list for DR through backburner;
- Added option to not use area speculars in the VRayIES light;
- Added Kelvin temperature settings for the color of VRayLights;
- VFB history is now turned off when 3ds Max is in slave mode;
- Output .vrimg and split channel paths are listed in the Asset Tracker;
- GI cache files (irradiance maps, light cache etc) are listed in the Asset Tracker;

V-Ray®️ RT 1.50 Service Pack 1

It includes the following new features:

- Support for the HSL/HSV controls of the ColorCorrect texture (as well as the map slots);
- Support for the "Additional bump" slot of the Normal bump texture;
- Some gamma workflows did not work well with the ActiveShade;
- Option to stop updating the ActiveShade window after a certain fixed amount of time;
- Support for region rendering in the ActiveShade window;
- The override material options from the standard V-Ray renderer to work properly;
- Support for environment override in VRayMtl;
- An option to manually restart V-Ray RT, without having to close & reopen the activeshade window/viewport;
- Option to pause the RT;
- Support for opacity maps of standard materials;
- Support for VRayEdgesTex in bump slot;
- Ability to directly export to a .vrscene from MaxScript without starting the ActiveShade (through the vrayExportRTScene() command);
- Access to the ActiveShade bitmap from MaxScript (through the vrayGetRTBitmap() command);
- Support for paletted PNG textures;
- Consider the "Hidden lights" switch from the standard V-Ray;
- Support for IFL file format for textures;
- Support the Shell Material in V-Ray RT;

In order to explore the rendering opportunities of V-Ray RT SP1 you must have installed V-Ray 1.50 SP4 or a later version.

The complete list of the new and improved features can be found in the changelog file, which is a part of the installation.
You are receiving this e-mail as you are using ChaosGroup software products and are subscribed to our newsletter.
To unsubscribe login with your username and password. In your profile uncheck the news you do not wish to receive.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

V-Ray® 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray® RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk® 3ds Max® are released Empty Re: V-Ray® 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray® RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk® 3ds Max® are released

Post by v_wrangler Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:36 pm

The new ambient light is a time saver. No more compositing AOs for fake GI! Smile
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

V-Ray® 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray® RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk® 3ds Max® are released Empty Vray Reseller.

Post by august_destura13 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Sir good day po. Sir may alam po ba kayo na reseller ng vray po sa pinas po? kasi i tried to purchase it in brazil kaso d kami nagkakaintindihan ng sa reseller po doon. My current location is Africa kaya sa Brazil ang malapit po.
august_destura13
august_destura13
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 11/11/2008

Back to top Go down

V-Ray® 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray® RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk® 3ds Max® are released Empty Re: V-Ray® 1.50 SP4 and V-Ray® RT 1.50 SP1 for Autodesk® 3ds Max® are released

Post by v_wrangler Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:11 pm

I can refer you to my reseller from the US. That's where I bought our licenses.

www.trinity3D.com

email jim@trinity3d.com

You'd have to check with them first - as I do not know if there is any embargo with the US re: your location.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 am

Thanks for sharing sir Roy..Ano ba yan di ko pa nga nahawakan ang sp3 eto na si sp4..haaayyyy...nice features nung sa Vray RT.. Smile

ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by raytracer Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Hi Roy, nice to see you again yesterday. Thanks for the Royce cookies. Kala nila omise mo yun. Lol!
Btw, I'm not sure if our director mentioned it but our workstations here are all sp3a. I don't think we have time to r and d sp4 and can't risk other projects that still use sp3a.
I hope you still have sp3a over there in sapporo. Incase our side will use the max files which I'm sure we will, better to have sp3a as well kasi si Takuji san medyo mabubusi even a pixel that is off papabago nya on your side and our side. Ingat ka pala sa kanya he has the eyes of an eagle. Haha. Excited what you will make with that project. Smile

raytracer
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 11/10/2008

http://www.raytracestudio.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:34 pm

wow meron na namang palang bago...
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:16 pm

raytracer wrote:Hi Roy, nice to see you again yesterday. Thanks for the Royce cookies. Kala nila omise mo yun. Lol!
Btw, I'm not sure if our director mentioned it but our workstations here are all sp3a. I don't think we have time to r and d sp4 and can't risk other projects that still use sp3a.
I hope you still have sp3a over there in sapporo. Incase our side will use the max files which I'm sure we will, better to have sp3a as well kasi si Takuji san medyo mabubusi even a pixel that is off papabago nya on your side and our side. Ingat ka pala sa kanya he has the eyes of an eagle. Haha. Excited what you will make with that project. Smile

Thanks George! Nice to see you again!
Don't worry we can always come back to sp3a. Sp4 is more or less just a bug fix plus the additional ambient light.
As always, thanks for your assistance, without your great introduction we wouldn't be able to start working with Euphonics.

Rest assured we'll do our best, lalong lalo na dehins kita pwede ipahiya! Smile

I hope you enjoyed the cookies, Royce is one of the best confectionery in Hokkaido!
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:05 am

v_wrangler wrote:The new ambient light is a time saver. No more compositing AOs for fake GI! Smile

Sir Roy-na experienced nyo ba to sa mga latest rendering nyo??Is this the Ambient Occlusion option na pwede mong i activate lng during rendering?? If na experienced nyo na,how was the rendering time?Is it slower or same lang??Thanks.. Smile
ARCHITHEKTHURA
ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down