Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP)

+3
jolicoeur030488
bakukang
wireframan
7 posters

Go down

Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) Empty Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP)

Post by wireframan Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:59 am

Hello Cgpeeps! I'm back with a brand new experiment. I used 50+ images some are from my old sci-fi artworks. Actually this is some kind of a continuation of my Old artwork called "Utopia and Utopian Dusk" created yr 2005. Everthing done in PSCS4 except buildings at the center and right portion of the image were done using old good Bryce5, AutoCAD 2004, and 3dsmax5.

Of course forever your C&Cs are very very welcome and appreciated.

Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) UTOPIAN-RESORT-HOTELS_FOR-CGP

I'm not a matte painter so expect something worst in this Hi-Res version! Lol!
Here the link; http://wireframan.deviantart.com/art/Utopian-Resort-Hotels-141106402

Thanks for viewing! Smile
wireframan
wireframan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 26/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) Empty Re: Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP)

Post by wireframan Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 am

Hi, Here's some update.. Actually I just devided the image into 4 parts since the whole part is not really giving us a clear image.
The original image file is 4000 x 1068 pixels. If you wish to view it please to click the link above and when you're there just simply double click the image to make it big...Sorry don't know how to link directly the hi-res image... Sad

Anyways, here's the cutted version of the matte.. (from Left to Right)

Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) 4-1
Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) 3-1
Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) 2-1
Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) 1-1

Thanks a lot.. Hope you guys like it.. and please don't forget to leave your C&Cs after viewing hehehe..

Mabuhay ang cgp!
wireframan
wireframan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) Empty NICE MATTE!

Post by bakukang Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:35 am

peace man inuman na KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
bakukang
bakukang

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 29/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) Empty Re: Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP)

Post by jolicoeur030488 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:16 pm

aus to panalo!
jolicoeur030488
jolicoeur030488
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 17/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by effreymm Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 pm

buttrock buttrock buttrock
effreymm
effreymm
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1617
Registration date : 17/07/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by wireframan Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:26 am

bakukang, jolicoeur030488, effreymm, salamat sa inyo mga sirs at nagustuhan nyo ang unang MP ko..

By the way here's another upadte I did during my free time at work (No work load actually lolz)

Just added some elements on the scene..and did some flythrough animation but I don't like the static feel of it maybe time for me to restart self studying after fx..

anyways here are the images.. Hope you like it
Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) 6c7a4695
Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) 41c83b56
Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) Eb818ca2
Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) 43a699fd
Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) Be08a0e8

Maraming salamat poohhh! mabuhay ang cgp!
wireframan
wireframan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by jolicoeur030488 Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 am

parang mga screen shot sa mga 3dimensional movies! galing!
jolicoeur030488
jolicoeur030488
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 17/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by wireframan Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:09 am

jolicoeur030488 sir maraming salamat sa pag balik..

By the way cgpeeps.. may nakalimutan lang akong dapat banggitin.. Ang matte painting na to ay deni dedicate ko sa aking master.. walang iba kundi c Master Eyecon! To be exact guys cya ang nagturo ng photoshop at nag introduced ng 3D ng sa akin. Naalala ko pomupunta pa cya ng bahay namin galing sa duty nya sa FM radio wala pa cya tulog nun hehehe pero nakuha parin nya punonta sa amin na medyo malayo.. kaya ayun natutu naman ako galing kasi mag turo! Master Eyecon! this is for you dude.. thanks for sharing your knowledge. Thank you master! I'm always be your descendant. buttrock

Last edited by wireframan on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
wireframan
wireframan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by bongskeigle Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:15 am

nice one sir...galing, idol...
bongskeigle
bongskeigle
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 06/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by wireframan Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Thanks bai.. I know kulang pato bai dami pang dapat pag-aralan.. I'm just doing this for fun nakakaaliw kasi.. very smooth ang feeling mo kasi hindi masyadong mabigat at hindi babagal ang pc mo.. kasi sa 3d sumasakit ulo ko minsan lolz!

By the way napansin ko lang medyo nag iba ang kulang ng upadated images so decided to share the full hi-res image..

Click Here

Thank you for viewing and comments.. Smile
wireframan
wireframan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Sir maganda to ang gawa mu. Talagang na eexpress mu yung abilities mo sa concept and design. Nung nakita ko... nalaman ko agad na Wireframan yan LOlz....

If you please allow me to give you some tips and small criticism.

First thing na napansin ko bro is your light direction. Although consistent sya sa 3d and sa structures, medyo alangin sya sa mga mountain elements mu and its almost evident in the whole area. If I presume your light is coming from the right, but some of your mountains have that light side on the left, na sana shaded area na yun.

Second the water color is a bit off, generally kasi kulay ng tubig mu is green... with white sand, it might become a bit of a mixture of greenish and yellowish tone and not blue near the sandy part. Also if you wanted to make it blue... the transition might be a little more subtle.

Another thing is the shadows, medyo malakas ang light source mu, but then that can't bee seen on the water or some structures... its also too dark or too light on other areas.

Para makita mu bro I posted a desaturated look of your work, that way the colors won't be a distraction.

I hope hindi masyadong masakit yung criticism ko... your work is still amazing and I'm glad your trying it out. Smile

Utopian Resort Hotels (My First MP) Test10
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://ericdmatte.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:50 pm

very nice montage. love the concept.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by wireframan Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 am

Woooowww!! the master has arrived....! first and foremost hat's off to you my master jedi.. thank you for visiting my thread this is your decendant wireframan.. Smile

I am very very happy coz finally nag comment na rin ang aking master.

Yes master maraming sablay lolz! nahirapan talaga ako sa lights n shadows.. midyo nalito ako dahil 50+ images ang ginamit at lahat iba ang light direction... (super dependent talaga ako sa 3d na automatic lang lolz) I really really love how you revealed the light contrast n saturation by converting the image to grayscale.. yes kitang kita ang sablay lolz!. Yep medyo d rin ako combinsido sa kulay ng tubig...

may comment rin ako master sa work ko.. the scale of the whole scene is not huge to look at.. if you noticed the scale of the waves.. the rocks.. foliage-nag mukhang grass lang sila hahaha.. kaya I tried painting some tress kunyari but did not really contributed some obvious effect on the scene... Sad

Ayun..! another dagdag sa knowledge na naman! thank you very much talaga master jedi eyecon! you are entitled naman to give heavy cnc not only to my works but I think sa lahat na gustong matutu ng matte painting dito sa cgp.. Smile

@ sir nomer-- maraming salamat sir at nagustohan mo.. Smile
wireframan
wireframan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:33 pm

No problem bro. I'm always happy na m,araming nagkaka interes sa mattepainting. Actually yung gawa mu ok na yun eh. But if your aiming to make it more realistic, then you can do the small things na na critic ko... that would make your image look better.

and yes tama ka. Kahit ako, sa sobrang dami na ng images na nagagamit ko minsan ang hirap na din e-integrate. But thats part of learning. makukuha mu din a eventually.
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://ericdmatte.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum