Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Bob

2 posters

Go down

Captain Bob Empty Captain Bob

Post by romanredice Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 am

I am very thrilled with what is currently happening in the One piece universe right now so I was inspired to make my own captain character. His name is Bob T. Kurdow, and he ate the Logia type Devil Fruit that has the power of Iron Sand. ( From what I know Logia Fruits usually contains one elemental power but for some reason there seems to be some fruits that has a mixture of two different kind of elements. Like Admiral Akainu who has volcanic power which I assume he can use earth type and fire type power.) His power enables him to decompose himself into millions of metal sands at will or it happens automatically to avoid damage and at the same time, he can harden himself as strong as a steel. The strongest aspect of his power is his self metamorphosis where can create weapons and animals from his sands and he can transform as well. He is a very caring captain, firm and at the same time, a fierce adversary. He travels into the new world to find the One piece itself and to meet exotic women. Here is Captain Bob T. Kurdow's Concept Art:

Captain Bob Piratebob

I am in the process of modeling him. hopefully I can make it good and have the perseverance to finish it so I can rigged and animate him. Here's where I am right now:

Captain Bob Bob1copy

Just wanna share my progress. Comments are welcome

Idea
romanredice
romanredice
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 19/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Captain Bob Empty Re: Captain Bob

Post by razeverius Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Wowowow...nice modeling and shader. Ano po program gamit mo?
razeverius
razeverius
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 09/08/2009

http://jpmanlangit.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Captain Bob Empty Update

Post by romanredice Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:39 am

razeverius: Thank you. Maya gamit ko bro.

Here's an update. Medyo konting tweak tweak pa hehe.

Captain Bob Bob2u
romanredice
romanredice
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 19/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Captain Bob Empty Re: Captain Bob

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down