Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Found this software and i think it can help for us making normal bumps, textures

3 posters

Go down

I Found this software and i think it can help for us making normal bumps, textures Empty I Found this software and i think it can help for us making normal bumps, textures

Post by alwin Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:44 pm

PixPlant 2 includes the following features:

* Create normal, displacement and specular maps ready to be used in 3D modelling applications. New!
* Fine tune 3D textures with an interactive parallax mapped 3D preview. New!
* Create textures from almost any photo, thanks to advanced straightening and seed pattern controls.
* Highly automated with most textures created in 1-4 clicks. And high performance with usually a few seconds per texture.
* Generate complete images or refine and expand existing ones. Out-select parts of the seed image for fine grain control.
* Carefully designed easy-to-use interface, available as a standalone application and as a plug-in for Photoshop and compatible applications.

try this site:
http://pixplant.com/
alwin
alwin
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

I Found this software and i think it can help for us making normal bumps, textures Empty Re: I Found this software and i think it can help for us making normal bumps, textures

Post by ixxxboyxxxi Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:18 pm

meron ka na nyan? pahingi... hihihihiihi......
ixxxboyxxxi
ixxxboyxxxi
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 14/10/2008

Back to top Go down

I Found this software and i think it can help for us making normal bumps, textures Empty Re: I Found this software and i think it can help for us making normal bumps, textures

Post by nomeradona Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 am

its indeed good pati displacement at specular map ginagawa nya.. at seamless.
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by alwin Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:17 am

ixxxboyxxxi wrote:meron ka na nyan? pahingi... hihihihiihi......

naghanap nga ako nang demo na malinis at walang watermark brow kaya lang hindi pa siguro nailabas, bili na lang nang license!
alwin
alwin
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down