Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery

3 posters

Go down

Gallery Empty Gallery

Post by strainedeye Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 am

Just thought of adding a gallery in the hope that others may share also their work...and learn more from each member's styles and techniques... :-)

strainedeye
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 16/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Gallery Empty Re: Gallery

Post by strainedeye Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:29 am

Gallery Getthe13

strainedeye
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by boyluya Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:23 am

Hello sir, nice work here. Only crit is changing the background cause it's kinda mixing up with the character and it's a bit strong for me.. Maybe make it subtle and change it with something that would separate the character from it, cause all those details that you put are less visible. Also, I would suggest posting your works in the gallery section of cgp cause there a lot more people viewing it.

Btw, I'm a zb user too. It's part of my game art workflow. Unfortunately for us, there's not much people here use zb cause most of them are into archi rendering.
boyluya
boyluya
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 25/02/2009

http://boyluya.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by strainedeye Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 am

hey thanks for the crit. oo nga ano. why did i put the same color as my background? hehe tnx!
ah meron pala general gallery? hehe will check that out (napaghahalatang zbrush section lang tuloy ang tinitingnan ko haha!)
bro saw your link. galeng bro! good to see someone using zbrush as well. hope to learn modelling from maya or 3ds max too pag me free time. how long did it take you to learn modelling with maya? hope to see more work from you. :-)

strainedeye
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by boyluya Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:48 am

Salamat sir, baguhan plng din ako. Nag-start ako matuto ng maya mga one year na siguro, yun kc ang gamit namen sa 3d animation classes sa school. And yung zbrush, cgro mga 6 months na ata pero self-study lng, d kc gnmit un s skul. Marami ding ibang pinoy na magaling sa zbrush na nakilala ko sa ibang forums like polycount and gameartisans(although game art forums tong mga to) and of course sa zbcentral. Well sana nga mas dumami mga zb users na pinoy pra mkpg-share tayo ng techniques.

Natry mo na un update sir? Ok nmn un zspheres2 kaso cgro mag-stick muna ko sa workflow ko. Mas gsto kong i-explore un mga bgong brushes lalo na ung mga planar brushes and un bagong features ng lazy mouse. Sayang nga lng d p yta fully implented ung GoZ. Anyway, hope to see more works from you too. thumbsup
boyluya
boyluya
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 25/02/2009

http://boyluya.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by strainedeye Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 am

i just checked out ung 3d gallery. salamat! nakita ko ung gawa ni modoler using zspeheres 2. haha! eto naglalaway ako ngayon haha. ung GoZ w8 ko din para timing pag try ko ng maya di na sasakit ulo ko kakalipat. i've seen ur old works pre. u've come a long way. galing ng UVs mo sa blogspot. mejo matagal pa cguro but i hope i can learn that too :-)

strainedeye
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by snovey Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 am

galing sir, gusto ko rin ma achieve pano magamay yan zbrush, currently installing na ako ngayon ng r2 to r3. meron na bang update sa mga to?.
sir kung meron ka pang ibang modelo post mo na rin gusto ko makita
snovey
snovey
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 22/05/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by strainedeye Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 am

Hi snovey! Salamat!!! :-) Meron ng Zbrush 4r4 and 4r5. Subukan mo un especially the dynamesh features para mas madali ang form. Matagal na din since I last posted. ito ung huli kong post dito:
http://www.cgpinoy.org/t22430-zbrush-werk-khron?highlight=zbrush
at para mas mainspire ka pa check out this work of Rythem02 dito sa cgpnoy. Malupit to! One of the best I've seen and good to know pinoy me gawa nito!
http://www.cgpinoy.org/t20624-project-eva-evangelion-markx-physical
Hope to see your own zbrush post soon snovey!

strainedeye
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by snovey Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:56 pm

strainedeye wrote:Hi snovey! Salamat!!! :-) Meron ng Zbrush 4r4 and 4r5. Subukan mo un especially the dynamesh features para mas madali ang form. Matagal na din since I last posted. ito ung huli kong post dito:
http://www.cgpinoy.org/t22430-zbrush-werk-khron?highlight=zbrush
at para mas mainspire ka pa check out this work of Rythem02 dito sa cgpnoy. Malupit to! One of the best I've seen and good to know pinoy me gawa nito!
http://www.cgpinoy.org/t20624-project-eva-evangelion-markx-physical
Hope to see your own zbrush post soon snovey!

zbrush 4r3 pa lang yun latest ko dito sir, pero kung may link ka for r4 to r5 salamat Very Happy

galing nun post nun sa eva02 detailed year na siguro yun or month at marami syang free time to do that. yun sayo sa halo hard surface. galing nyo sir sana matutunan ko din yan.
snovey
snovey
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by strainedeye Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:49 am

hi snovey you can check out tutorials sa youtube. Dun lang ako usually naghahanap. Im also still learning and practicing pag me free time.
Happy sculpting!

strainedeye
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by snovey Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:52 am

strainedeye wrote:hi snovey you can check out tutorials sa youtube. Dun lang ako usually naghahanap. Im also still learning and practicing pag me free time.
Happy sculpting!

salamat sir. ok ill check everything in youtube. salamat happy sculpting Very Happy
snovey
snovey
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down