Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again...

3 posters

Go down

A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again... Empty A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again...

Post by atelier82 Tue May 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Hey guys...,,hr s my another work khit my crisis stil me villa prject pa rin sa ofis nmn d2..d 1st image medyo minadali ko ung concept ko kc pinama2dali na ng client d2 dme na din solutions gnwa and the 2nd image naaprved nmn ng client,classical nmn to...im ready to hir ur comments mga bossing!tnx agen....

A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again... E2

A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again... E5
atelier82
atelier82
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 19/05/2009

Back to top Go down

A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again... Empty Re: A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again...

Post by 3DZONE Tue May 19, 2009 2:53 pm

nice work...maraming naipon a...i like the second image, its more realistic...keep it up

or architecture or anything else,
is always a portrait of himself
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again... Empty Re: A Modern Villa in DXB....and classical villa 4 sheik again...

Post by atelier82 Tue May 19, 2009 2:54 pm

tnx sir! Very Happy
atelier82
atelier82
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 3:02 pm

bro ang daming post a thanks for sharing 2thumbsup i think major comment is camera positioning and corrections. if you can work it out lalong titindi ang dating ng presentation mo bro.

astig ang second image bro off nga lang ung mataas na reflections ng driveway mo...

Back to top Go down

Post by atelier82 Tue May 19, 2009 3:05 pm

ok sir tnx sa comment....
atelier82
atelier82
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker Tue May 19, 2009 4:29 pm

wow like the design and scenario nung first image... galeng sir.. post more thumbsup
Stryker
Stryker
The Architect
The Architect

Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 12/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down