Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tambayan categories

+14
ERICK
jenaro
Joaquin
Horhe_sanjose
hibachi
kurdaps!
v_wrangler
arkiedmund
AUSTRIA
dpyxl
eyecon01
Butz_Arki
bokkins
mammoo_03
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tambayan categories Empty tambayan categories

Post by mammoo_03 Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:49 am

sir boks, i-suggest ko lang po under tambayan, baka pwede ring mag categorize, napansin ko, halo halo, i guess we can do it by, tambayan then may categories like breaking news, video, topics, misc, etc.

salamat ulit sir.
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 20/09/2008

http://www.coroflot.com/archmlcm

Back to top Go down

tambayan categories Empty Re: tambayan categories

Post by bokkins Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:59 am

I think that will be too much na bro. kasi humahaba ang forum links natin. pro pag-aralan natin yan. The tambayan is supposed to be just a relaxing cuentuhan kind of thing and not our focus. We are more of encouraging members to share their thoughts on CG.

With spending so much time in the tambayan, baka madefeat ang purpose natin na makatulong at magshare ng ideas sa pagimprove sa field. Something like that. Thanks bro. but we will think about that. Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:15 am

ah i see, sir, no worries po.
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Butz_Arki Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm

mganda sana suggestion ni mammoo pero we respect nmn ang admin,...thanks tol
Butz_Arki
Butz_Arki
Superbeast
Superbeast

Number of posts : 4081

Http://butzoy.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eyecon01 Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:54 pm

I have to agree with bokkins, me provided thread na ata for all of those, just try to post it there. Yung tambayan kasi sa tingin ko is talagang anything goes. SO kung me specific ka na topic like news (basta related sa 3D) post it na lng sa specific thread else sa halohalo section aka tambayan haha!
eyecon01
eyecon01
CGP MatPinter
CGP MatPinter

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 26/12/2008

http://ericdmatte.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 am

okie sana yung suggestion kaso dami na buttons ng cgp, yung iba idle na dahil na miss out lang ng members.. minsan ang daming repetitive thread like movie trailers, inspirational words and story, etc..

sa ibang formus "topic merge" ang solution nila or made a dedicated "official forum" regarding linking topics..

members should be considerate to search the thread first before making a new one, pansin ko, paulit ulit misan lalo na movie trailers and funny pictures and inspirational quotes..

the last option is mods will close the thread down and link to the same topic it repeats..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:49 am

yup, i agree, no worries sir.
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 am

dpyxl wrote:okie sana yung suggestion kaso dami na buttons ng cgp, yung iba idle na dahil na miss out lang ng members.. minsan ang daming repetitive thread like movie trailers, inspirational words and story, etc..

sa ibang formus "topic merge" ang solution nila or made a dedicated "official forum" regarding linking topics..

members should be considerate to search the thread first before making a new one, pansin ko, paulit ulit misan lalo na movie trailers and funny pictures and inspirational quotes..

the last option is mods will close the thread down and link to the same topic it repeats..

Hi bro..Peace na tayo hah hehehe...Well maganda ang idea mo sir pero sana maintindihan din natin na lahat tayo dito ay busy din sa trabaho Mods man o Hindi kaya mahirap pa rin isa isa na masubaybayan ng mga Mods ang thread. Pero dont worry were
trying our best to do that para lang mapaganda ang site.Tama si sir Boks eh di nman tlga Tambayan ang pinaka fucos natin dito kundi, to improve talents and share our thoughts..Salamat sir mac good idea po yan hayaan mo,malay mo may ma imbento na Robot na Mods para automatic na ma simplify ang thread (joke) heheh peace peace man

Last edited by AUSTRIA on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
AUSTRIA
AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2422
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:03 am

maraming salamat bong.
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 2:42 am

isipin nyo na lang... mey SHOWBIZ category sa Tambayan .. peace man

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Wed May 20, 2009 2:54 am

KettleRenderer wrote:isipin nyo na lang... mey SHOWBIZ category sa Tambayan .. peace man

naku si menchie ang bidang artista parati. haha. Crazy_Lion
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 Wed May 20, 2009 2:59 am

nakuhhh, chenes chenes, at eklavu, hehehe. why not, just to break the ice, hehehe.
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Wed May 20, 2009 3:16 am

wag muna bro, masyado na tayong malalayo nyan sa usapan. haha. Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 Wed May 20, 2009 3:19 am

hehehe, i agree sir, hehehe. Smile
mammoo_03
mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Fri May 22, 2009 3:50 am

mas ok na ang tambayan as is....humahaba na nga ang forum list natin....
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 am

don't you ever felt, in some way, some of the threads are way nonsense? senseless?
some post just for the sake of posting ... i don't know the reason.. maybe .. for.. popularity?? maybe .. for some people to "know" them? .

aside from SHOWBIZ category, maybe we could also have ABSURDITY ..

pardon my being frank ... but sometimes i felt like the CGP has become a circus .. mashadong colorful na mga tao.. mey NEONS na ..

nawawala na un "INTELLIGENTness" ng site ..

i suggest delete some of the "trash" threads ... para mas madali mag load ang page ...

suntukan na lang pag hindi nagka unawaan .. kesa maging blockbuster ang thread na hindi naman nagkaka intindihan .. hanggang sa isara ..

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:13 am

^chie..ok ang suggestion mo...

itanong mo sa boss natin...baka ok...

ako ayus lang..
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 am

I had some ideas but I'll try to rephrase muna.
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:43 am

yes Vertex, better rephrase it. .
Please consider the feelings of those who have Seniority Complex and High School Syndrome . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:30 am

Papogihan nalang kaya kettle!

Kasabay sa quality threads - kailangan din natin siguro ng quality members. I'm not saying I'm perfect but I think...

I think and no offense meant to any particular person, being or spirit. The quality of the threads are also dependent on the people that join. I think we should refrain from thinking that the forum is about numbers, it has to be about quality,

People tend to forget that membership here is a privilege and not a right. I do not know if the forum software allows it, but I'd suggest some sort of an automatic moderation. Ibig sabihin pag may nagpost na passersby, panggulo, o newbie, o aswang - or anyone of the admin's disliking - punta muna yung post sa pila for approval. The mods can then filter them or either approve or disapprove based on the merit or timeliness of the particular posts. And the privilege of posting directly becomes a status quo for the good, only for the good ones.

I am sure pag ganoon ang nangyari, di na makakapagtrabaho ang moderator. Imagine the number of posts. Pero I am sure - people will stop posting nonsense ones dahil alam nila na mafifilter lang.

Anyways, its just an idea - it could be assigned only to the new entrants - posting priviledges will only be approved once na meron na silang introduction about themselves and that they have proven that they could, after all behave well. Natatawa nga ako the other day andaming baguhan, pero kung makasabat parang alam na alam nila ang pasikot sikot o mayroon silang kakosang multo? Doesn't that tell us something?

One more thing is membership by recommendation. Before one becomes a member - he has to be reommended by an outstanding member. If that recommendee causes trouble - he will be the responsibilty of the member who recommended him - thus they get the same penalty. Ewan ko lang pag meron pang nagloko.

Upgrade natin natin Neil ang bulletin at ako na lang mag-isa ang mod Twisted Evil (biro lang!)

OT na ba ako?
v_wrangler
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1994
Registration date : 29/03/2009

http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:46 pm

good suggestion bro. but we are not implementing anything yet. due to some restraints.

before the forum ever started, these were considered already, and sad to say, none of the suggestions is feasible as of the moment. I'm not saying it couldn't be implemented but is still under study due to the process being tedious and lengthy.

the forum right now is meant to free people from red tapes. It's made for people to socialize and brush elbows with industry leaders in cg and 3d.

I believe that a professional behavior couldn't be achieve by following a certain process and constraining people to a high security application. It always start from every individual. those trolls are just a little percentage of the whole and were just carried away by the flames and idolatries. parang nora vilma in the olden days. they've got to support their idols that they've needed to voice out the angst that's coming from the inside.

again, it was a simple misunderstanding that led to a big cat fight, just like little children while their mom's away. I hated it that it is our culture already, everybody has to be treated as if they are suckling babies, just get their tsupon and they'd cry out loud.

to cut my OT short, we can not do that as of the moment, but we will be considering it for the future, thanks bro. Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:15 am

Kaya nga tinatawag na 'Tambayan'

The bottomline: Professionalism should still surpass.
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:17 am

open forum ang cgpinoy, nasa mga members na yan kung gaano ka healthy ng thread, but with the support of active mods.. minsan mga mods nakikisali pa kasi.. pansin ko 75% ng members dito hindi nagbabasa ng forum rules..

minsan dami popcorn and game thread(dugtungan, one-word ekek, showbiz thread), nonsense.. yung dedicted offtopic chat thread laging active..

minsan some members cannot tell the difference ng techie thread(hardware) and cg discussion(software) thread.. mashup na topics.

sana yung ibang members matotong magbasa and magdigg na topic na related sa mga query nila, paulit ulit lang yung thread.. tamad kasi gumamit ng "search"

if we categorize yung tambayan thread, sobrang dadami na mga button links natin, yung ibang topics nga na matino natatabunan lang ng "hello" thread.. lazy clicker yung ibang members and that's a fact, lalangawin lang yung iba..

yung ibang members, spammer pa ng quote, mag "hello" or magsasabi lang ng one liner post, i-quote pa yung lahat ng image na naka attached.. kawawa yung mabagal ang connection.. burden pa sa server yun, and pahaba ng post.. kahit gaano ka organize ng thread, kung pasaway naman mga members, bali wala din..
----
recommendation ko:

*why dont we put a dedicated moderators for a certain section..
- Moderator A & B : Tambayan
- Moderator C & D : CG Discussion, etc.. etc..

*for new members, briefing ng forum rules.. read or die..

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:45 am

mods are also members. naiinis ako pag pinagtitripan nyo ang mga mods. I requested them to help me with running this site. kaya ako ang nahihiya talaga pag may mga ganitong incidents, nahihiya ako sa kanila pag napagsabihan ang mga mods. mods are volunteers helping me run the site. kaya please, wag nyo naman apihin ang mga mods.

mods are powerless as i am. what we do really is editing threads and making everything organized. we only ban those that can no longer be handle with any civil discussion.

again, kayo nalang bahala umintindi. sana magpatuloy ang pagtutulungan natin. Thank you sa supporta nyo.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 am

we have dedicated mods for every sections. so far, dalawa lang naman ang kailangan imoderate, architectural and tambayan. wala naman actually task na gagawin kung organized lang ang mga tao.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down