Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Non-voice BPO - homebased researcher

3 posters

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

WANTED: Non-voice BPO - homebased researcher Empty WANTED: Non-voice BPO - homebased researcher

Post by bhenztomilap Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:06 am

Looking for home-based researcher who knows how to use Youtube
Must be able to follow English instructions
Find videos / look for certain information from them / send a report / get paid for each accepted item

Payout is P750 per accepted item - maximum pay per item is P3000

If you're interested, please do the following

1) click the reply button and, in this discussion, supply the following information:

Do you know how to use Youtube?
How many minutes per day do you spend on Youtube?
What types of videos do you normally search on Youtube?
how many hours can you work per day on freelance projects?

2) Send an empty email to jhnevans772 at gmail dot com  BUT use the subject line of SEND VIDEO DOMAIN RESEARCH DETAILS otherwise your email will be deleted

bhenztomilap

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 10/11/2016

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Non-voice BPO - homebased researcher Empty Re: WANTED: Non-voice BPO - homebased researcher

Post by DelAlbesa Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Do you know how to use Youtube? Yes, I know how to use Youtube.
How many minutes per day do you spend on Youtube? maximum of an hour, depending what videos i'd like to watch.
What types of videos do you normally search on Youtube? mostly music videos, kids educational topics, cultures of different countries, how to cook cuisinesfrom different countries and what's new with my subscriptions on those channels i choose. 
how many hours can you work per day on freelance projects? Six hours.

DelAlbesa
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 06/07/2016

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Non-voice BPO - homebased researcher Empty Re: WANTED: Non-voice BPO - homebased researcher

Post by russelyacat Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Do you know how to use Youtube? : Yes. i use youtube on everyday basis. for entertainment and information purposes.
How many minutes per day do you spend on Youtube? :more than 2 hours per day.  Very Happy
What types of videos do you normally search on Youtube? :these are the types :
informative. entertainment videos , reviews. documentaries . compilations, almost all of it. i got also tons of channels to watch on. thumbsup
how many hours can you work per day on freelance projects? : more than 8 hours  2thumbsup
russelyacat
russelyacat
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 06/02/2012

http://russelyacat.wix.com/rusviz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down