Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Team members !!!!

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

Looking for Team members !!!! Empty Looking for Team members !!!!

Post by rockywatnow Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:42 am

Hi We are An independent 7 man  Team currently developing a Filipino AAA  open world pc game, We are looking for like-minded individuals who are willing to join us in  Our Journey, We already have a solid concept and Storyline, We need  few Extra hands to speed things up a bit to achieve this dream.

We are currently in need of the following: 

1. 2 Character 3D modellers

2. 2 Assets and Environment 3d Modellers 

Familiar with 3DS max /blender , maya Sketchup , Or any style or software
you are familiar with.

3. A dedicated writer/scripts and lines

4. 1 concept artist

5. A programmer preferably knows Unity

6. 1 Animator

This is a complete voluntary-collaborative work no compensation will be offered for now as we are just starting out, however, equal shares and other legalities can be arranged once the game is complete, If you are Looking to Start a Career in the gaming industry and update your portfolio join us, Currently we all have day jobs and uses our free time in making this game, Our Temporary headquarters is in  Cavite for a once or twice a month meeting/brainstorm, For Questions and to  those who are interested please pm me. Let's Make History !!!! You can  also message me to my fb account janvier.yabut

rockywatnow

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 01/08/2016

Back to top Go down