Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direct Hiring: 3D Visualizer with 2D CAD operation & manipulation bound for Singapore.

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

Direct Hiring: 3D Visualizer with 2D CAD operation & manipulation bound for Singapore. Empty Direct Hiring: 3D Visualizer with 2D CAD operation & manipulation bound for Singapore.

Post by ajsk_3041 Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:05 pm

I will be in Cebu this coming Jan 15-22, 2016. I am conducting personal interview with a 30 minutes hands on (standard 2D & 3D demo) for the selected 3 candidates ONLY who are residing/working in Cebu area that WILLING TO WAIT (this is not urgent). This is due to high demand of projects so we need to increase our manpower for company expansion this year.

REQUIREMENTS.

*Minimum 3 years experienced in AutoCAD and proficient at creating 3D models using 3ds max with V-Ray and Photoshop for      post production design
*Can work well under pressure and minimum supervision
*Has a background in Interior Design or Architecture.
*Must be able to read, interpret CAD drawings to generate 3D model and have a good understanding of geometrical dimensioning.

Please email to me your resume and portfolio compile in a single PDF file to " ajsk_3041@yahoo.com " or you may visit our website @ http://interior.sg/

Note: Please bring your laptop. Do not hesitate to PM me or in my email.

ajsk_3041
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 30/12/2014

Back to top Go down

:: Employment :: Hiring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum