Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent: Need Services for Freelance Visualizers (Sketchup Vray)

+2
zdesign
darkbeauty
6 posters

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

Urgent: Need Services for Freelance Visualizers (Sketchup Vray) Empty Urgent: Need Services for Freelance Visualizers (Sketchup Vray)

Post by darkbeauty Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:50 am

Hi Everyone.

We need services of a  freelance visualizer (Sketchup Vray preferred) and very professional.
Please send your sample of works indicating description of what mediums used (Sketchup, Vray, Photoshop Post Production), Time Frame (how long it took you to create the visual including rendering), and how much you charge. 

This is for big projects ranging from Interior and Exterior so please send both samples. 

Email:

carmi.augustauae@gmail.com
darkbeauty
darkbeauty
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 10/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Urgent: Need Services for Freelance Visualizers (Sketchup Vray) Empty Re: Urgent: Need Services for Freelance Visualizers (Sketchup Vray)

Post by zdesign Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:33 am

can you indicate also kung ano kalaki ang project kasi mahirap magbigay ng price kung di makita ang detail ng gagawin po...para madami sumagot sa inyo Smile peace po Smile
zdesign
zdesign
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3768
Registration date : 09/12/2009

https://zdesigninfo.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Urgent: Need Services for Freelance Visualizers (Sketchup Vray) Empty Re: Urgent: Need Services for Freelance Visualizers (Sketchup Vray)

Post by darkbeauty Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:51 am

zdesign wrote:can you indicate also kung ano kalaki ang project kasi mahirap magbigay ng price kung di makita ang detail ng gagawin po...para madami sumagot sa inyo Smile peace po Smile

Hi Thanks for your reply.
Marami kasing project, more on high end villas, offices and a medium rise residential building. I did not specify the type of project for the reason na hindi pa decided which of the projects ang i-outsource because I do most of the design and visualizations. We are posting here because I need help due to the big load of work and sabay sabay ang deadlines. Isang tao lang ako so I cannot do it all. 
Also let me add that if things work out well we are looking at a long term relationship. Continuous work sya.

My business partners are also looking at visualizers from China (we have to admit na marami din sa kanila ang magaling) because they charge less. But then as a Filipino, mas gugustuhin ko na mapunta ang project sa kapwa ko para na rin makatulong sa mga talented natin na visualizers.
darkbeauty
darkbeauty
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by bryagujo Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:21 am

pwede kung 3ds max vray?
bryagujo
bryagujo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 26/06/2011

http://www.bryrca.portfoliobox.me www.bryagujo.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down

Post by childrotten Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:55 am

email sent mam
childrotten
childrotten
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 10/03/2015

Back to top Go down

Post by 3dgraph_editors Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:46 am

Hi Darkbeauty, I also agree with the suggestion of bryagujo, possible ba sa 3dsmax + vray?Thanks
3dgraph_editors
3dgraph_editors

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 22/11/2015

Back to top Go down

Post by darkbeauty Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:20 am

3dgraph_editors wrote:Hi Darkbeauty, I also agree with the suggestion of bryagujo, possible ba sa 3dsmax + vray?Thanks

guys, just apply. make sure you give the basic info asked. we are about to short list so send the soonest you can.

thanks
darkbeauty
darkbeauty
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by aristolrosario_05 Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:19 am

madam nag send na po ako ng mga sample ng Interior at Exterior Render ko,

aristolrosario_05

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 20/11/2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down