Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS?

4 posters

:: General :: Help Line

Go down

SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS? Empty SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS?

Post by johnle26 Mon May 11, 2015 1:54 am

SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS? 209gabc[/img]

johnle26
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 09/05/2015

Back to top Go down

SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS? Empty Re: SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS?

Post by kensweb Mon May 11, 2015 3:25 am

ummm lower the intensity?
kensweb
kensweb
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 26/04/2011

Back to top Go down

SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS? Empty Re: SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS?

Post by JVT_Ltd Mon May 11, 2015 6:31 pm

try mo vray dome with HDRI... thumbsup
JVT_Ltd
JVT_Ltd
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 14/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ciaoriki Tue May 12, 2015 12:06 am

there are no windows, thats why.
put some blinds

ciaoriki
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 15/08/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by johnle26 Tue May 12, 2015 7:40 am

MY BAD, i thought i changed the intensity of the vray sun already, when i checked it was still at 1.0, so i changed it to .12 and it looked better. thanks thanks.

johnle26
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnle26 Tue May 12, 2015 7:44 am

have another problem though, i deleted the vray sun to check the lights i put inside the interiors, and yet, there was still glare through the windows. how can that be? SUNLIGHT THROUGH WINDOWS IS TOO STRONG... WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS? 2433o87[/img]

johnle26
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by kensweb Tue May 12, 2015 7:57 am

press 8 on your keyboard to show environment and effects properties then check whether the background color & ambient color box is in white, otherwise change it to black.
kensweb
kensweb
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 26/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down