Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3dsmax vray modellers and animators .... architectural/civil

4 posters

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

3dsmax  vray modellers and animators      .... architectural/civil Empty 3dsmax vray modellers and animators .... architectural/civil

Post by andrzej shand Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 pm

looking for experienced 3dsmax vizualisers that have worked on large scale projects..... you need to be fluent in photoshop autocad max and vray. Knowledge of Animation would be very usefull. We have quite a few interesting projects coming up that need to start right away. High rates are on offer to candidates with the right skill sets. Employment offered on a contract basis. All work to be carried out in cebu/mandaue.

pm me.... i can give you my email address using that.... looking for cvs and portfolio/examples of work.

thanks guys!

Last edited by andrzej shand on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

andrzej shand

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 20/08/2012

Back to top Go down

3dsmax  vray modellers and animators      .... architectural/civil Empty Re: 3dsmax vray modellers and animators .... architectural/civil

Post by 3DZONE Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Pls Indicate all your contact info like Company Name, Tel. no., Website etc.....

CGP Moderator

or architecture or anything else,
is always a portrait of himself
3DZONE
3DZONE
Cube Spinner
Cube Spinner

Number of posts : 3834
Registration date : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

3dsmax  vray modellers and animators      .... architectural/civil Empty Re: 3dsmax vray modellers and animators .... architectural/civil

Post by andrzej shand Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 pm

ok ...the company is "ARCmotion" ltd of hong kong (arcmotion dot com)

if you search for our company website the contact details are on there since im not allowed to post external links for seven days.

guys who are interested best pm me so that i can get their cv and portfolio details.

andrzej shand

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 20/08/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by lowellflores Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello sir , are you still hiring? maybe a freelance?I'm open on that.
lowellflores
lowellflores
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 09/04/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by alwin Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:25 pm

still hiring sir? maybe on frelance basis
alwin
alwin
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2176
Registration date : 22/01/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Employment :: Hiring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum