Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animation with LUMION Free Version

2 posters

Go down

Animation with LUMION Free Version Empty Animation with LUMION Free Version

Post by riel_gutchi Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 am

Enjoy! Feel Free to leave some comments and suggestions for improvement....Godspeed!

riel_gutchi
riel_gutchi
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 13/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Animation with LUMION Free Version Empty Re: Animation with LUMION Free Version

Post by edosayla Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 am

Kung gusto mo makuha ang attention ng viewer regarding the project don't start with the road , try to add life sa mismong mga structures or mismong airport. regarding sa phasing ng speed mo sa camera nakaka duling, speed is not importante focus sa project mo. sound not good, try to search background sound suited sa project mo. to be honest if i were the client bagsak na agad. to advertise an airport focus ka sa facilities nito, structure wise, ano pinag kaiba nito sa ibang airport, how the plane will land and be manage. sa ground naman facilities like entrance, securities .. etc. sorry but that's the truth.
edosayla
edosayla
The Teacher
The Teacher

Number of posts : 1367
Registration date : 06/10/2008

http://www.pinoycad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riel_gutchi Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 am

Thank you sir for the wonderful suggestions..i really appreciate it....The scope of the the project was to design only the structure and less detail on the runway and apron systems. We were given a month to do both research and design. So I was really expecting such comments....The video is meant to showcase only the aesthetics side of the airport. Systems and other related topics where on a power point presentation...I can attest that this is a practical airport as far as architectural structure is concern...Nevertheless, I will improve my work better.
riel_gutchi
riel_gutchi
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 13/11/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: