Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salary range for Draftsman and Architect

3 posters

Go down

Salary range for Draftsman and Architect Empty Salary range for Draftsman and Architect

Post by penpointno4 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 am

hi guys, just want to know what is the salary range for draftsman and architect in kuwait, dubai and bahrain.
A friend of mine was thinking to apply in either country i've mentioned but he needed to know first 'coz they just let him write his desired wage (minimum) they just put "negotiable" in the salary column. thanks a lot!

penpointno4

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 08/10/2011

Back to top Go down

Salary range for Draftsman and Architect Empty Re: Salary range for Draftsman and Architect

Post by archshade02 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 am

penpointno4 wrote:hi guys, just want to know what is the salary range for draftsman and architect in kuwait, dubai and bahrain.
A friend of mine was thinking to apply in either country i've mentioned but he needed to know first 'coz they just let him write his desired wage (minimum) they just put "negotiable" in the salary column. thanks a lot!

dependi kasi yan sa expirience din sir,lalo na sa middle east.base on my expirience
archshade02
archshade02
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1160
Registration date : 07/09/2010

Back to top Go down

Salary range for Draftsman and Architect Empty Re: Salary range for Draftsman and Architect

Post by damage16 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:59 am

no experience 2,500-3,000 dhs. 2-3 years in gulf experience 5,000-6,000 dhs. dubai very low this time not like before. i suggest apply in singapore, china, malaysia asia is booming.
damage16
damage16
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 26/03/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down