Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA

+26
arkiedmund
arjun_samar
bongskeigle
mhyles
ERICK
denz_arki2008
AUSTRIA
Alapaap
killerBEE
theomatheus
oRangE.n.GreeN
ARCHITHEKTHURA
Ar_Can_EVSU
3DZONE
micoliver1226
effreymm
celes
julcab
8t
ibeh27
torvicz
kurdaps!
ar_monzter
zdesign
cloud20
nomeradona
30 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA - Page 2 Empty Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA

Post by nomeradona Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Enjoy the Q and A with Jeff... thumbsup

http://sketchupvrayresources.blogspot.com/2011/08/q-and-with-arch-jeffrey-farainal.html

Very inspiring ka talaga bro. Very Happy

nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA - Page 2 Empty Re: Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA

Post by Ar_Can_EVSU Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:21 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote:About a month ago, Sir Nomer had asked me to do the said interview. I feel so honored and thankful to the opportunity he had given to me - to you Sir Nomer, heartfelt thanks. Smile

The article made me evoke on the years I have been on the visualization industry. The time that taught me how you can gain by sharing and how you can win by losing.

To my CGP family, thanks for the countless forums which have been an input and motivation – you guys have been a great inspiration!

Once again, to Sir Nomer who has produced beautiful, informative and inspiring anthology of artists and their works. I look forward to your blog’s success. thumbsup

i love this quote jeff... very much inspiring...

Ar_Can_EVSU
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 17/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA - Page 2 Empty Re: Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA

Post by celes Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 am

kudos din sa yo sir nomer for putting up the blog. very helpful para sa amin na who are still learning sketchup.. and the new techniques that the new masters have already perfected \m/
celes
celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mhyles Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:31 am

kahit hindi ko pa namemeet si master jeff saludo ako simple and humble

Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA - Page 2 808695 Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA - Page 2 6685
mhyles
mhyles
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 29/01/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by bongskeigle Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 am

great article with a great CG artist interviewed, makes my day!

thanks for sharing sir Nomer.
bongskeigle
bongskeigle
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 06/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by arjun_samar Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:23 am

ARCHITHEKTHURA wrote: how you can gain by sharing and how you can win by losing.

Thanks for the never ending inspiration sir jeff.
arjun_samar
arjun_samar
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 12/05/2009

http://arjun-placiente.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by oRangE.n.GreeN Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:38 am

nomeradona wrote:
oRangE.n.GreeN wrote:.

very encouraging...

basta ako, meron ako nito... thumbsup buttrock

Q and A with Arch Jeffrey Faranial aka. ARCHITHEKTHURA - Page 2 Photoon20110822at2335

i want this...
thumbsup

Priceless....

Jeff gave this CD 3 years ago. I was only starting to learn VRay then...

oRangE.n.GreeN
oRangE.n.GreeN
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 08/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:49 am

celes wrote:kudos din sa yo sir nomer for putting up the blog. very helpful para sa amin na who are still learning sketchup.. and the new techniques that the new masters have already perfected \m/
maraming salamat sa appreciation bro. celes...
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 am

Thanks to sir nomer for putting up a very informative blog, and here's hoping that sir jeff will continue to be successful in whatever endeavor that he would pursue.

Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 am

arkiedmund wrote:Thanks to sir nomer for putting up a very informative blog, and here's hoping that sir jeff will continue to be successful in whatever endeavor that he would pursue.
sa iyo edmund, neal at sa ating mga ka baranggay dito. i am happy that the blog is beneficial to everyone. it is my desire on this blog to introduce the galing ng mga visualizer in a way. lalo na ang mga pilipino siempre. i was actually surprise din na ganun nalang ang success din ng blog just within 4 month it already raked almost 60,000 visits. It was introduced by sketchucation, sketchupartists and google. i hope chaosgroup will recognize it too. In any case, I hope I could feature more visualizers.. known and unknown. marami pa po akong kakatukin dito. Maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat sa pagtangkilik. Very Happy
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BoySkan Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:10 am

Great article sir nomeradona!! Very nice subject as well...

Arkitektura you deserve all the recognition... pinaghirapan mo kung ano man ang narating mo ngayon... congrats and keep it up..

thanks din at kahit papano naging part ako ng inspirasyon mo khit konti Embarassed .
BoySkan
BoySkan
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 23/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by qnald Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm

wow.. great interview. I learned a lot from the master himself.. nice to know he's really a filipino Very Happy
qnald
qnald
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 15/08/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by knives seiji kun Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 am

congratulations jeff...hahay....parati nalang kitang kinucongratulate ahhh....kelan kaya ikaw mag congratulate sakin sa laranganng yan...ehehhehe...joke...well jeff...naku pag naalala ko mga gwa nya super naku...hahahay...di ma explain..im very proud na kasama ka namin d2 sa bahrain at naging kakulitan mo....humble ka talag at wiling tumulong sa mga bagohang katulad ko....thanks sa sharing mo sa groupo....more power to you jeff...ang cgp bahrain and2 lang sa likod mo...ako sa gilid kac cocopy ako sa moves mo...ajhahahhaa...joke...congratz uli...salamat sa lahat...

knives seiji kun..
knives seiji kun
knives seiji kun
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 18/02/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by kensweb Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:35 am

Thanks sir nomer.. very inspiring din po yung mga artwork paints nyo. thanks din kay sir jeff also for sharing his great knowledge and talent. Sana next nyo pong ma interview si Jarule at torvics hehehe...god bless
kensweb
kensweb
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 26/04/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:16 am

ang galing, idol ko to.! 2thumbsup 2thumbsup 2thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2