Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nationality

+5
nomeradona
houdini
bokkins
jarul
dpyxl
9 posters

Go down

nationality Empty nationality

Post by dpyxl Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:38 am

sir pwede lagyan natin nationality flag, para ma identify natin local and foreign friends ng thread.. minsan kasi may nagta-tagalog sa thread nina sir tankq and mam phoenix3d, hehe

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

nationality Empty Re: nationality

Post by jarul Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:55 am

korek ka dyan boss
jarul
jarul
CGP Hero
CGP Hero

Number of posts : 5814
Registration date : 04/11/2008

http://jarulvisuals.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:20 am

thanks bro. gawan natin ng paraan, pro medyo mahirap kasi nakabase sa country ang flags. pag sa nationality, ung mga nauna na, hindi na makakapag-update. so lahat tayo ibat ibang flags ang magagamit.

So for the meantime, ok lang muna na may ngtatagalog kina Tanq at phoenix, maiintindihan din nila yan in time. unless gusto natin implement na english na gamitin sa lahat ng forum. Sa tingin ok lang, kasi CG Pinoy naman tayo.

Pro try pa din namin gawan ng paraan yan. Idadag namin yan sa mga to do's. thanks bro sa walang sawang pag suggest ng makakapagpaganda pa sa site natin. Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by houdini Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Although I don't know these guys (tanq & phoenix), for me hindi nmn cgoro tama kailangan natn magenglish to accomodate them... let them ask for translations themselves Smile hirap na nga ako magenglish dito... nauubusan ako sa kaban ko hehehe. study

cheers inuman na
houdini
houdini
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 19/12/2008

http://www.alvinsenyahan.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 pm

aprub...
nomeradona
nomeradona
SketchUp Guru
SketchUp Guru

Number of posts : 7293
Registration date : 22/09/2008

https://sites.google.com/site/nomeradona3d/

Back to top Go down

Post by dickie_ilagan Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:35 pm

this is just a suggestion,

what if you we consider cgp member locations thru ip address
in that way ito na ang magiging base natin
san nkalocate ang isang member...

kung pinoy man o indi for as long may country ID tag na location
kung san man syang country naka stay, working, vacation, tour, TNT... etc...
parang GPS locator ika nga, pero no need to mention ang exact places, street, landmarks and more...
just the country name in text form ang lalabas as ID tag together near or below the avatar natin

example... kung lumipat man siya ng country, let say change of office venue, work place, vacation etc.
auto change na magbabago rin ang country ID tag nang member, once nag-log in sya sa cgp again thru ip address
at madali din nating malalaman kung cnu rin ang possible na manggugulo sa site forum nation natin... di ba maraming gamit ng GPS..

so what do you think,,,>>>
hope it helps...

Very Happy Smile
dickie_ilagan
dickie_ilagan
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 2093

http://dickieilagan.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:47 pm

@dickie: I've thought of that too bro. but still, there are some people who would want their privacy. kaya din ang iba hindi nglalagay ng tamang location. I don't think it's necessary as long as we are here enjoying the conversation.

@houdini: tama ka bro, phoenix is a member of a chinese forum im sure, as well as tanq is of indocg(which do not allow new members anymore, I believe) if you visit these forums, they use local languages as well.

I dont think necessary talaga ung nationality issue. saka mas masarap talaga magtagalog, mas naeexpress mo ang sarili mo.

also, it's fun din to learn a new language. ¿de acuerdo?
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Tama..kasi, sa forums nila, they also use their local language most of the time. Kaya, mas maiging, kung gusto nila ng translation, mag request lang sila.

Yes, a lot of people here value their privacy, hence their correct location is sometimes not indicated on their profiles.

So, I guess, it would be ok if we keep this issue as is na muna.
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 am

First of all, other Nationalities joining this community knows what they are into. They will expect languages/dialects that no-how to them. This is a Filipino Community as we all know but we welcome others. Putting/Showing a Nationality icon or just stated in each of the account is racist.

I dont agree with the proposal, imho. Wink
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 am

i dont account racism at all, never pumapasok sa isip ko yun, instead of birth sign and zodiac sign which more technical relevant sa forums, just a simple flag symbol wont hurt at all.

concern ko lang kasi para di na magtanong yung mga visitors natin if ever they want to understand and react sa posters, and last they can join the conversation ng mga fellow pinoy na din.. if only they can relate what we're talking about.. like what if some pinoy talking in full kapangpangan or illongo or waray, out of place ka'na kagad.

in par, they can share their insight on what goin' on the threads of others too, so every thread will be user-free and uni-language.. its not we insist tagalog or english but this is a public forums too, free-for-all.. this will encourage more visitors and help to expand what pinoy can show-off in the 3d world..

who know's in time, meron pumasok mga foreign advertiser thet can boost cgp's backdoor account to help improvement of our beloved site.

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:47 am

we'll work on that bro. napasobra lang cguro ang mga reactions. we will find a way to install flags to the forum. Smile
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 am

Please bear dpyxl with the racism as i have mentioned, this came to my mind when i saw this thread. I've been involved with other international/public CG/Artists Forum and I know most of us here does and I have never seen a marks or symbols stated on each of the username instead this is seen under their Personal Profile.

We have seen a lot of discussions here that local dialects were mentioned: e.g. Ilonggo, Waray, Kapampangan...etc...but there is a translation follows, not all but at least our Forumers are aware of that. Everyone knows that we are following the Tagalog majority speaking as our national language. Only that, there are no Rules and Regulations being posted on the Upper Part of each Sections in which there should have(in 3DP before we have that).

We cannot classify each of the Forumers one by one from where and what nationalities before we reply, I think.

To other nationalities, they should bear with us, not us bear with them.
kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am

no problem bossing, basta what's good to suggest.. maybe we have to regulate some more rules, medyo madami nga languange barrier sa ibang thread.. maybe we can add some splasher page for rules and regulations for those new members so they can read it before they can plunge to cgp's waters.. sensya na mahaba talaga ako mag post Smile

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by cloud20 Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 am

i TOTALLY agree with master kurdaps with this; on all the points that he stressed... if a member is chinese/russian/indo/french/martian/whatever and he wants to post on the forums knowing fully well that this is a filipino site, said member should beforehand state: sex, nationality, etc which would be pertinent for the majority to respond well... we mustn't expect the majority to be "manghuhulas" and know right away from where said members come from...

i TOTALLY disagree with master dick's proposal; you of all people should know the value of each & everyone's privacy; i know you get my drift...
cloud20
cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: