Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Material and Underwater Lighting

5 posters

Go down

Water Material and Underwater Lighting Empty Water Material and Underwater Lighting

Post by bokkins Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Here I made a simple water material to allow light to penetrate and produce an underwater lighting effect.
I used IES lights to simulate a good lighting effect.
Water Material and Underwater Lighting Watertutorial2

Here's the wire for the setup
Water Material and Underwater Lighting Waterwires

You can use any vray setup but make sure to turn off the environment override.
Water Material and Underwater Lighting Waterenvironmentoff

and here's the water material.
Water Material and Underwater Lighting Water

Good luck!
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Water Material and Underwater Lighting Empty Re: Water Material and Underwater Lighting

Post by dpyxl Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:53 am

thanks man, medyo nakalimutan ko na'to

+1 good rep to you sir

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Water Material and Underwater Lighting Empty Re: Water Material and Underwater Lighting

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:58 am

Boks since you are using vray - you can save extra time rendering doing it 100 percent vray mats. The standard mats are way too slow for vray for stuff like these.

Back to top Go down

Post by pedio84 Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:01 am

nice one boss bokkins,ano po yung parameters ninyo sa wave?
pedio84
pedio84
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 09/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:48 am

v_wrangler wrote:Boks since you are using vray - you can save extra time rendering doing it 100 percent vray mats. The standard mats are way too slow for vray for stuff like these.

Hindi ko makuha ung right combination sa vraymat on this certain example. I tried.
Hindi naman naging problem ung pagrender ng standard mat, sometimes it's even faster. depende lang din cguro sa usage. thanks sir Roy.

pedio84 wrote:nice one boss bokkins,ano po yung parameters ninyo sa wave?

Very mild lang ung magkalagay ko dyan. I wasn't able to save that part. cge, gawa ako ulit ng max file nito. nawala ko na yata nung ngformat ako.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 am

bokkins wrote:
v_wrangler wrote:Boks since you are using vray - you can save extra time rendering doing it 100 percent vray mats. The standard mats are way too slow for vray for stuff like these.

Hindi ko makuha ung right combination sa vraymat on this certain example. I tried.
Hindi naman naging problem ung pagrender ng standard mat, sometimes it's even faster. depende lang din cguro sa usage. thanks sir Roy.

pedio84 wrote:nice one boss bokkins,ano po yung parameters ninyo sa wave?

Very mild lang ung magkalagay ko dyan. I wasn't able to save that part. cge, gawa ako ulit ng max file nito. nawala ko na yata nung ngformat ako.

You won't notice because its a simple scene - one quick way to convert your standard mats to vray is via right click - vray scene converter.

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 am

Thanks! May natutunan na naman ako. This is the reason why I want to share alot. I learn alot in return. 2thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Back to top Go down

Post by pedio84 Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:06 am

bokkins wrote:Thanks! May natutunan na naman ako. This is the reason why I want to share alot. I learn alot in return. 2thumbsup

yup tama ka boss bokkins pero kami la pa rin mai share eh.heheheheheheheh tga suporta ninyo lang ako. peace man
pedio84
pedio84
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 09/11/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stig Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 am

sir maraming salamat po..... baguhan pa po kasi ako sa 3D... malaking tulong to, salamat sa lahat nang tutorials mga sir..... inuman na

The Stig
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 05/08/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by shinryu831 Fri May 20, 2011 7:55 pm

sir bokkins, meron po ba kayong tutorials sa ies lights? limot ko na kasi Water Material and Underwater Lighting 808695
shinryu831
shinryu831
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 31/03/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down