Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIXTREES HIRING AGAIN! THE PHILIPPINE-INVASION

+7
keziah
master_grayback
steve
nel.arki.son
reygerali
djayboy007
cary
11 posters

:: Employment :: Hiring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SIXTREES HIRING AGAIN!  THE PHILIPPINE-INVASION - Page 2 Empty SIXTREES HIRING AGAIN! THE PHILIPPINE-INVASION

Post by cary Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

yes, yes, yes. settle down, cgpinoy-ers. as some of you may have known,we have established our presence in our beloved philippines, via sixtrees philippines, inc. (chuckle) of course, applause, applause to the amazing support we get from our singapore head office, aka sixtrees viz comms pte ltd. it's been less than a year, since we started actually, even lesser than half a year and here we are again looking to add to our growing roster of superlatively-talented artists. okay,gloating not intended, but done. down to business!

the requirements are as per previous:

passionate about 3D, not jokingly-passionate, but seriously-passionate, with architecture visualisation experience and wanting to try new areas of 3D

graduate of a b.s. architecture degree

with at least 1 to 2 years of kick ass experience, wouldn't hurt if you can do character animation, might be fun if you can sing!

hard-working, proactive and non-complacent who is always on the prowl for self-improvement techniques (professionally and personally)

must definitely have the following software knowledge: 3Dsmax, After Effects / Autodesk Toxik / Composite / Premier / Photoshop

if you have applied before and believe that your skills and knowledge are much better now, you are most welcome to re-apply

the procedure, same as before:
act now!

send comprehensive resume with links to latest demo reels, include current and expected salary

attach most recent and relevant artworks max 3MB

email to cary@sixtrees.com.sg

if after and you don't hear from me, thank you very much. if you do, suit up and be ready for an interview!

Last edited by cary on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spacing)

cary
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 06/08/2009

Back to top Go down

SIXTREES HIRING AGAIN!  THE PHILIPPINE-INVASION - Page 2 Empty Re: SIXTREES HIRING AGAIN! THE PHILIPPINE-INVASION

Post by cary Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 pm

glenford23 wrote:still up? They really need an expert in this position?I' m almost 4 years 3ds max user... Expert in walkthru Animation... I dunno why my application is denied in this company ... =(
Surprised

cary
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

SIXTREES HIRING AGAIN!  THE PHILIPPINE-INVASION - Page 2 Empty Re: SIXTREES HIRING AGAIN! THE PHILIPPINE-INVASION

Post by vinc3nt12 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 pm

cary wrote:
Hello Maam, just curious, how would an under-grad fare on your company? I'm sure you have the noblest intent on hiring graduates, but im just curious if undergraduates have a chance? Thank You.
vinc3nt12
vinc3nt12
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 22/02/2010

http://adber.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by cary Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

vinc3nt12 wrote:
cary wrote:
Hello Maam, just curious, how would an under-grad fare on your company? I'm sure you have the noblest intent on hiring graduates, but im just curious if undergraduates have a chance? Thank You.

hi vincent! thanks for responding to our ad. anyways, we would really prefer an archi graduate, but to say that we won't be considering an under-grad with an amazing talent, is actually a lie. Here's what you can do. Please send your resume and portfolio to cary@sixtrees.com.sg and jay@sixtrees.com.sg thumbsup

cary
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2