Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improve Theme & Category/Forum

+7
zildjian
WURPWURPS
cadens21
kurdaps!
cloud20
bokkins
Jazeon
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Improve Theme & Category/Forum - Page 2 Empty Improve Theme & Category/Forum

Post by Jazeon Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

For what I've observed its much better to improve the themes & category of the forum
Because its kinda messy here & A bit of improvement is needed though.
Jazeon
Jazeon
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 03/10/2008

http://zecharian.lozt.com

Back to top Go down

Improve Theme & Category/Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Improve Theme & Category/Forum

Post by bokkins Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:06 am

Thanks torvicz and ARCHITHEKTHURA sa support nyo. papagandahin pa natin lalo to. 2thumbsup

bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Improve Theme & Category/Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Improve Theme & Category/Forum

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:06 am

i suggest black background / dark gray on the body part / white color the comments,post / oh the homepage should be where elite artists / cg filmmakers / design studios featured,better per month change it a head banner is ok too but not quite big the height, more improvements to the icons i suggest style web 2.0 or better a hitech type, footer better make it nice, or maybe show the active or online members / new member / hope this help to improve the cgpinoy.org Smile have a nice day

Back to top Go down

Post by necrolyte Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:20 am

IMHO, nagustuhan ko din itong website ng CG Pinoy kahit bagong salta lang ako. aside from that, naobserbahan ko din na friendly ang mga tao dito and professional kausap (as expected)

improvement-wise, all I can suggest is a simple and not too fancy header image and probably a new logo as well. navigation-wise, I think it's all fine.
necrolyte
necrolyte
Tech Guru
Tech Guru

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 29/10/2008

http://www.fusiondub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:21 am

thanks sa input mga bro. consider natin yan sa big update. 2thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2