Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GANTZ REAL PEOPLE MOVIE AND TRAILER

3 posters

Go down

GANTZ REAL PEOPLE MOVIE AND TRAILER Empty GANTZ REAL PEOPLE MOVIE AND TRAILER

Post by korngrain69 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am

BY NIX ON JUY 19,2010

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/japanese-teenagers-in-black-leather-aka-gantz-teaser-trailers/

Never heard of “Gantz”, but then again, I’ve never heard of a lot of things from Japan. “Gantz” is from Hiroya Oku, and was a manga and anime before it became a live-action movie. It looks like a teenage sci-fi action movie, or at least, lots of stuff blows up in these two teaser trailers for the film. Looks kinda fun. There are two parts, both due out in 2011. Sorta like the “Harry Potter” and “Twilight” movies, except with Japanese teenagers in black leather. Hey, it is Japanese, after all. (And is that the Mortal Kombat theme song playing over the trailers?) Via Nippon Cinema.

The films star Kazunari Ninomiya as as Kei Kurono and Kenichi Matsuyama as Masaru Kato, two college students who die in a train accident only to be brought back to life by a mysterious black sphere known as GANTZ. Equipped with advanced weaponry and special suits that give them superhuman abilities, they’re forced to carry out alien assassination missions, earning “points” toward eventually buying their freedom. However, various incidents along the way complicate matters.

Starring Ken’ichi Matsuyama, Kazunari Ninomiya, Yuriko Yoshitaka, Kanata Hongô, Tomorowo Taguchi, Natsuna Watanabe, Shun’ya Shiraishi, Kensuke Chisaka, and directed by Shinsuke Sato.

GANTZ REAL PEOPLE MOVIE AND TRAILER Gantz-teaser-trailer

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS ONE! di ko pa napanood yung anime but i have the anime series somewhere in my HD, ill try to watch the series first before jumping into this.
korngrain69
korngrain69
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 18/12/2008

Back to top Go down

GANTZ REAL PEOPLE MOVIE AND TRAILER Empty Re: GANTZ REAL PEOPLE MOVIE AND TRAILER

Post by LOOKER Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:31 am

5yrs ko ng sinusubaybayan ang comics nito... i dont think na makukuha ng movie na ito yung hype ng sex and violence level sa comics... imo
yung anime naman ay super bagal...
sana ang gawan nila ng liveaction ay ichigo100% or recca, dahil tapos na yung series na yun. hehehe

LOOKER
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 01/05/2010

Back to top Go down

GANTZ REAL PEOPLE MOVIE AND TRAILER Empty Re: GANTZ REAL PEOPLE MOVIE AND TRAILER

Post by dpyxl Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 am

i doubt if this will do this right, baka twist lang nila like death note, medyo disturbing yun manga and anime nito.. kaso weird na yung later part medyo weird na with aliens, vampire and god knows why.. yung pacing pa ng story sa anime sucks balls, didn't finish this one.

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down