Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+246
arkruger
imitater220813
ozieozie
torvicz
hamneth
joey6969
Gryffindor_prince
Djsonic
arkichix
peterboy
enjonM4K3R
mothy
queenbells_topaz@yahoo.co
lobusta_86
kewl1291
ShopDrawing32
benj.arki
ninong
mycell08
Dencii
hyp3rat0mik
TECHIE
Melaenchanted
oRangE.n.GreeN
Jergs
tup3ng
julcab
saulybanez
creativemind
valencha08
mez
acen
xemxanx
Neil Joshua Rosario
EDGE
nerie014
zromel
girlievistro
Krimson
ronzcobella
leo16
vhychenq
ARIST
Roninfang
oxika02
Eternal
Ar.mp.ecko
dyezza
nielcleo
sapli
Femme_666
Psiloman3
sadseason
IONIC
lord_clef
chAnRy
ellie
fishbeliever
Noblisle
brodger
lexart
BUNAKIDDz
daz
northhigh
lee_marq
tagpi
xgrey
JefsM82
jepoyeah
jermaine_matoza
flashoverkill
jdsugar13
ladygium10
ondoi
max_12553
kat palmares
misharki
archerofthemorning
muvrix
hernandoloto
bastymydawg
Raytot
bertoks
kiddiemonyo
djaceramos88
myaeonfluxproject
lei23
arki_lynx
LadiesMan217
kjraf_011
one9dew
RienLegend
simplykate
ikl0k
Leslie Adona
lennyndeasis
qcksilver
Ernest
zero_jc
PinoyTechGuy
afterdark
arkibons
Ar_Can_EVSU
zerdron
migraineboy13
kieko
pRettY_aRnee
bizkong
A.K.A.
miguel
becarojohn
clyde
archichard
kinej
snow_blind
nicotinefreeman
noninar
theomatheus
crew71
fm.villarias
revtrax
cgil
shyglimpse
gardo
the_gladiator
skyscraper100
icegene
3Deemon
tsukoy
evil_hanzel
fredpaw
caviteautoclub
Ariel
rissmel
jampochi
razeverius
stevenylanan
jolicoeur030488
markuz23
silvercrown
flooatz
ardaucse 3d
Invincible
corpsegrinder
kukoman
tim_of_arch'08
bren23
bakugan
ryancruseus
archi_ram
jarul
mEejan
balongeisler
aya_sushi
Norman
boyluya
jmigs
bulateboy
bokkins
marc
v_wrangler
con-fuoco03
ishae_clanx
archie.l
keitzkoy
JAKE
denz_arki2008
nAsLiMe
Joaquin
Horhe_sanjose
3DZONE
render master
rica
tutik
CGP_master ever
atelier82
gondulla
SunDance
pixelburn
perkyging
mammoo_03
melay
AUSTRIA
kikay18
jefferson01
onzki
onslaught
YOGI
icefrik19
yagibuman
Jay2x
cooldomeng2000
mooshoo
mokong
geminis27
korudaitsuJami
3D newbie
arkimead_21
dennisgabriel
barubal_matatas
mcgoogles
rlcg
callow_arki28
m | 9 z
Nico.Patdu
dhandora
ERICK
teddy
kot
draftbeer80
kyofuu
ortzak
wiwen
adis
soul_ruiz
jegsky1174
wireframan
Jameskee
Muggz
alwin
houdini
eyecon01
jenaro
xboy360
kurdaps!
ichatfilipina
wesley14
voltaire
torring
Chx
manoy
teSSa
AJ Cortez
misssincere
qui gon
pedio84
Yhna
wangbu
Galen
stillshady
3dpjumong2007
aa_meneses
bicolano
jaycobvargas
eenz3
arkiedmund
250 posters

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 18 Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by arkiedmund Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:12 am

First topic message reminder :

O mga katropa, le us get to know each other here:

Mauna na ako:

Name: Edmund Peña

Registered Architect by profession, dabbling in 3d and visualization. I started doing 3d in CAD way back 2000, and switched to 3dsMAX almost 4 years ago. I have not yet mastered the arts as compared to most of you here who have mastered it in just a couple of months. I might just not be really good in doing these, but still the learning continues.

I love playing the guitar, learning the instrument when i was only 12 years old, I play all sort of stuff, from pop to metal, i also do solos and improvisations with the instrument. But i am not yet fast enough to compete with the professionals.

I love to draw, write poems(a thing that I have not done for quite a while), and read.

I love pretty girls and I love to eat, i wrote this song through my mind and i am very,very kind<----eto kalokohan na...bwahahahaha...

kayo naman....

Last edited by arkiedmund on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
arkiedmund
arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - Page 18 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by imitater220813 Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:38 am

hi im ron, i'm a Registered & Licensed Architect (passed last June 2013), a graduate of Adamson University - College of Architecture. 

I use autocad for 2D plans since 2007 (never used 3d eversince, dahil sa Sketchup), 4 years experience in using sketchup pro, photoshop cs, lumion, and BIM progs like Revit. I work on a international design firm based in Makati. We design residential projects for locations in Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Norway, etc). And currently use a BIM program called DDS CAD by Data Design System (similar to Revit with some unique features). I believe that by 2015, the ASEAN economy will ignite the cross-border practice here in the Philippines and will boost the built environment design competitiveness.

anybody here know the band MAE (multi-sensory aesthetic experience)? Smile cheers.

imitater220813
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 22/08/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:29 am

imitater220813 wrote:hi im ron, i'm a Registered & Licensed Architect (passed last June 2013), a graduate of Adamson University - College of Architecture. 

I use autocad for 2D plans since 2007 (never used 3d eversince, dahil sa Sketchup), 4 years experience in using sketchup pro, photoshop cs, lumion, and BIM progs like Revit. I work on a international design firm based in Makati. We design residential projects for locations in Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Norway, etc). And currently use a BIM program called DDS CAD by Data Design System (similar to Revit with some unique features). I believe that by 2015, the ASEAN economy will ignite the cross-border practice here in the Philippines and will boost the built environment design competitiveness.

anybody here know the band MAE (multi-sensory aesthetic experience)? Smile cheers.
 I know the band MAE, "Suspension" and "Breakdown" are my favorites, yung breakdown, if you check out some parts of the bass line, it is somehow almost identical to the bass intro to First of Summer(urbandub). Me-thinks Lalay Lim got the inspiration from that song. I am sure i am 10 or more yrs older than you, pero mahilig ako mag update pa din ng music. he he he

Welcome to CGPinoy sir!

Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3956
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by imitater220813 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:13 pm

arkiedmund wrote: I know the band MAE, "Suspension" and "Breakdown" are my favorites, yung breakdown, if you check out some parts of the bass line, it is somehow almost identical to the bass intro to First of Summer(urbandub). Me-thinks Lalay Lim got the inspiration from that song. I am sure i am 10 or more yrs older than you, pero mahilig ako mag update pa din ng music. he he he

Welcome to CGPinoy sir!
No problem about being 10 years older than me (i am 23 y/o now..) as the music scene that I still look into goes back to 2003/04 (urbandub's influence era w/ tracks "Gone" & "Runaway") or just the good ol bad NU 107.5's last heydays...  a big cheers to those time's music! hippie And thanks for welcoming my account.

imitater220813
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by arkruger Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:05 pm

hi guyz!! waz up. pa introduce din, im roger limena.from sorsogon! licensed arch. currently working here in makati as an architect for a Doha based AE firm with branch here in manila. i have extensively used max, maya, sketch up, cadd, revit, photoshop and gimp for my presentations. now i am using BLENDER, just taking up the challenge learning free software. and its fun!!

chow!

arkruger

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 18/09/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by imitater220813 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 pm

arkruger wrote:hi guyz!! waz up. pa introduce din, im roger limena.from sorsogon! licensed arch. currently working here in makati as an architect for a Doha based AE firm with branch here in manila. i have extensively used max, maya, sketch up, cadd, revit, photoshop and gimp for my presentations. now i am using BLENDER, just taking up the challenge learning free software. and its fun!!

chow!
welcome, juz wanna say i am studying Blender too... there's a lot of Blender tutorial manuals at 4shared.

imitater220813
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by arkruger Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:48 pm

@imitater220813
thanks bro. glad to see some other guys using blender.!!

arkruger

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 18/09/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by kuya_melo Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 am

Hi,

I'm Carmelo Villanueva from Taytay, Rizal. I'm 49 years old. I'm a Sketchup modeler for 4 years na. Pero still learning for more on this Sketchup software. Lalo na sa rendering, still have to learn more. I was a network/computer technician before, pero when I start learning to make 3D models using Sketchup, nag-concentrate ako in working online as a freelancer.

I'm also a married man with 3 beautiful kids.

Like you sir ED, hobby ko rin ang playing guitar. In fact, I was an acoustic guitar singer before. Kaya magkakasundo tayo pagdating sa gitara at jamming tayo minsan.

kuya_melo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 04/12/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Rheinfell Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:57 pm

hello cgpeeps, Very Happy  paramdamdam ulit. by the way i'm fernando lingo aka rheinfell Smile from bohol/pangasinan, currently working here in riyadh, saudi oger ltd., my 3rd company in ksa as an interior draftsman/detailer & sometimes 3d rendering (tabingguhit only) pero sa office di ako marunong mag 3d.. hehhehe (joke). most of the time I've done my 3d models in autocad then 3dmax,&  a little knowledge in photoshop & coreldraw, alphacam software for marble decors(CAD_CAM) & some supervision works.. 
 i started working in ksa last SEPT. 11, 2011 :Ddi ko makalimutan yung araw na yan kasi tumagal kami sa immigration ng 9 na oras hehehheeh ) in al ahsa hufof, then 2005-present riyadh then sa susunod di ko pa alam kung saan Very Happy ... working manual drafting (1999) both site & office before working abroad, fabrication drawings & as builts (sayang lang di ko naitago yung mga drawings/details ko. i learned my 3dmax last 2008 from my friend, kaya lang natigil ko... then last june 2011 nagpraktis ulit ng 3dmax. at that time nung nakita ko ang CGPinoy website, nagka interest ulit..& so on... Smile praktis ulit. Smile yun lang... baka hahaba pa..Very Happy 
 thanks cgp.. Smile
Rheinfell
Rheinfell
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1754
Registration date : 02/06/2011

Back to top Go down

Post by seanwafo Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:38 am

Hello po mga ka CGP!. hippie 

I'm Sean Jay and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education, Major in Drafting tech. newbie lang po ako dito sa site pero madami narin akong napuntahang Forum sites. akala ko hindi nag eexist ang mga sites katulad nito. salamat naman at natuklasan ko rin sawakas . piratepistol 

Dati po akong Autocad Operator at ngayon naging Part time Multimedia Instructor. Naghahanap na naman ako ng full time job. Very Happy

Nagulat talaga ako sa mga outputs dito. sa mga render na out of this world talaga sa sobrang ganda. Sure ako na marami akong matutunan dito at share ko din sa inyo mga tutorials balang araw. 

Mabuhay tayong lahat. paty
seanwafo
seanwafo
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 01/12/2013

Back to top Go down

Post by songofice8719 Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Just wanna update this.

Hello po CGP!

I'm Miaca, a graduate of Bachelor of Graphics Major in Industrial Design sa TUP. I've been a member since I was in college pero hindi na ako nagtuloy sa CGP due to many extra curricular activities. So, nag-create ako ng new account.

I started working since 2010, but that is when I was still in philippines. I work in Robin co. Ltd,. I have more than 3 1/2 years experience in Graphics Design, Advertising and Product Development Designing, I have designed multiple print ads, product/toy design, advertising materials for multi-national companies like Jollibee and KFC China.And then, I switched off sa Sterling Paper Company sa pinas which is one of the biggest paper company in the Philippines. Now, I'm here in Dubai working as Product Development Designer. 

I hope someday I can meet you guys. Learn and Gain something in life. Many thanks! More Blessings to our CGP Site! Hope to meet you all! (Especially here in Dubai!)

songofice8719
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 31/05/2014

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 pm

songofice8719 wrote:Just wanna update this.

Hello po CGP!

I'm Miaca, a graduate of Bachelor of Graphics Major in Industrial Design sa TUP. I've been a member since I was in college pero hindi na ako nagtuloy sa CGP due to many extra curricular activities. So, nag-create ako ng new account.

I started working since 2010, but that is when I was still in philippines. I work in Robin co. Ltd,. I have more than 3 1/2 years experience in Graphics Design, Advertising and Product Development Designing, I have designed multiple print ads, product/toy design, advertising materials for multi-national companies like Jollibee and KFC China.And then, I switched off sa Sterling Paper Company sa pinas which is one of the biggest paper company in the Philippines. Now, I'm here in Dubai working as Product Development Designer. 

I hope someday I can meet you guys. Learn and Gain something in life. Many thanks! More Blessings to our CGP Site! Hope to meet you all! (Especially here in Dubai!)

Welcome to Dubai Sir, kailan ka pa dito? Dumaan ka rin ba ng UK(sa location mo <--------)?

Kitakits minsan.

Very Happy

kurdaps!
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5060
Registration date : 18/09/2008

http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by songofice8719 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:07 am

kurdaps! wrote:
songofice8719 wrote:Just wanna update this.

Hello po CGP!

Welcome to Dubai Sir, kailan ka pa dito? Dumaan ka rin ba ng UK(sa location mo <--------)?

Kitakits minsan.

Very Happy

Nakuh, sir babae po ako. Ako po yan nasa picture >.<

songofice8719
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 31/05/2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content