Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marcelinoiii: Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento

+13
fpj999
markuz23
Jeff MD
Lituzen05
ortzak
edosayla
Canadium
bokkins
lobsang rampa
aeroll
skyscraper100
rangalua
marcelinoiii
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento Empty marcelinoiii: Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento

Post by marcelinoiii Mon May 31, 2010 10:33 pm

Here we go, I am seating in the office and got nothing serious to do... so here's my concept:

Since we would like to focus on Lola Basyang's Stories, I decided to focus on her as well. The concept will be composed of Lola Basyang in the background, comfortably leaning on her rocking chair, and holding her book wide and standing open as image of her young self emerges graphically in a very lara croft - like attire, looks and all... she is being chased by almost all of the creatures of the story... hehe ewan ko kung pano ko tatapusin at wala pa akong wacom... this should give me the right reason to buy one, or magdusa sa mouse ghahahah... peace man

My concept is like bringing us to the time of young Basyang as an adventurer and being the one and only herself encountering the creatures in a most action packed journey... I am trying this out and wanting to give it a heck of a comic concept to pitch someday as well.

I'd like to thank sir bokks for the great idea for this competition. This is really going to be fun for all...

Enjoys guys. God bless and good luck to all of you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WIP 4: sensya na mga sirs, di na kinaya ng mouse... naubusan na rin ng panahon... err

marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento LOLABASYANG_color4
marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento LOLABASYANG_color5
Susubukin ko pa din tonight, pero malabo na hehe

WIP 4: Color Progress (medyo mabagal nga lang talaga) Laughing
marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento LOLABASYANG_colortry3

WIP 3: COLOR TRIAL (MOUSE PA DIN No )
marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento LOLABASYANG_colortry1_2
Coloring attemp with PS using my lovely mouse huhu Mad hirap...
And almost forgot, I included taong lobo na rin, I thought he'd be a nice villain for Tikbalang...

WIP 2: Final Sketch
marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento LOLABASYANG_finalsketch
Here's the final sketch, sorry guys still a pencil traditional sketch, but had to edit additional and revised parts with PS, I stiched my new ideas and add on concepts as I wasn't contented with the first one, I felt no impact and decided to throw in more power, at least that's how I feel about it... You can notice that my concept is composed of and detailed a bit with supporting elements to preserve our Filipino Culture, having the Native/tribal tattoo around Tikbalang's body, native fabric and jewelries on Lola Basyang, some native clothing on the Prince of birds etc... I'll do my best to color this with my lovely MOUSE err... la pa rin akong wacom... No

WIP 1: Sketch 1
marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento 2DCOMPLB_SKETCH1-
the concept as stated above, and to give a bit of support:
Lola basyang seated at her chair, the young lola basyang holding the mahiwagang violin, the prince of birds next to her and infront of her is the tikbalang... the story playing in my mind here is that the tikbalang (humanoid horse) is kinda like a good guy trying to save the young basyang girl from the kapre behind and the manananggal (half bodied monster lady) at the background.. more extras like the dwarf pulling the hair of the tikbalang, he could be the white dwarf as we may call good one, the the black dwarf below as the evil one... and almost forgot, the long nose prince's head coming out from the book for fun stuff

Last edited by marcelinoiii on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 29/07/2009

Back to top Go down

marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento Empty Re: marcelinoiii: Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 am

WIP 1: Sketch 1
ok, it's still crappy and only had the chance to take a picture of it... the concept as stated above, and to give a bit of support:
Lola basyang seated at her chair, the young lola basyang holding the mahiwagang violin, the prince of birds next to her and infront of her is the tikbalang... the story playing in my mind here is that the tikbalang (humanoid horse) is kinda like a good guy trying to save the young basyang girl from the kapre behind and the manananggal (half bodied monster lady) at the background.. more extras like the dwarf pulling the hair of the tikbalang, he could be the white dwarf as we may call good one, the the black dwarf below as the evil one... and almost forgot, the long nose prince's head coming out from the book for fun stuff Smile

that's as much as i can give for now... how to finalize the sketch with more details and creatures soon...
inuman na

Last edited by marcelinoiii on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

marcelinoiii:  Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento Empty Re: marcelinoiii: Si Lola Basyang sa Likod ng mga Kwento

Post by rangalua Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:37 am

Nice concept bro.
Sketch galing!
Daming characters

Good luck for all of us.
Regards...
rangalua
rangalua
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1865
Registration date : 25/07/2009

http://rangaluastudio.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am

hehe salamat rangalua bro hehe.. Good luck nga sa tin... sana lang matapos ko to inuman na cheers
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rangalua Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 am

marcelinoiii wrote:hehe salamat rangalua bro hehe.. Good luck nga sa tin... sana lang matapos ko to inuman na cheers

I know, kaya mo yan bro & kaya natin lahat inuman na cheers
rangalua
rangalua
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1865
Registration date : 25/07/2009

http://rangaluastudio.carbonmade.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper100 Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm

nice concept po, good luck! gdluck
skyscraper100
skyscraper100
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1487
Registration date : 04/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by aeroll Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm

approved na yan goodluck sa inyong lahat!

aeroll
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 03/02/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by lobsang rampa Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:04 pm

bro...eto na, hehehe...
lobsang rampa
lobsang rampa
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 13/09/2009

http://www.3delestre.zxq.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 pm

skyscraper100 wrote:nice concept po, good luck! gdluck

thanks bro... glad you like the concept inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:39 pm

aeroll wrote:approved na yan goodluck sa inyong lahat!

salamat sir.. kylangan pa po ng matinding polish nito 2thumbsup
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 pm

lobsang rampa wrote:bro...eto na, hehehe...

bro, hehe salamat... sana nga matapos ko to. Kung di man makakuha ng wacom PS ko pa rin. kailangan ko pa mapolish to at improve yun composition... God bless sa atin. Lalo sa entry mong malupit inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm

good luck bro, you've qualified to continue.
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Canadium Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Ayos na ayos itong concept ninyo Sir! Very original! The key to a great story is not who or what but why. Why is lola Basyang telling all these stories? You just answered an age old question Sir!
Canadium
Canadium
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 13/10/2009

http://mycomputergeneratedworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:27 pm

bokkins wrote:good luck bro, you've qualified to continue.

thanks sir bokkins!!! this is a great competition I couldn't pass on.. I hope time can permit me to finish it.
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Canadium wrote:Ayos na ayos itong concept ninyo Sir! Very original! The key to a great story is not who or what but why. Why is lola Basyang telling all these stories? You just answered an age old question Sir!

heheh thanks so much for appreciating the concept sir canadium! words like yours are the kind I need to push through this and fight to the end hehe cheers sir inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by edosayla Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm

idol hehehehe goodluck ganda ng concept sir .. Smile
edosayla
edosayla
The Teacher
The Teacher

Number of posts : 1367
Registration date : 06/10/2008

http://www.pinoycad.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 am

edosayla wrote:idol hehehehe goodluck ganda ng concept sir .. Smile

hi sir ed, salamat sa pagdaan cheers tayo sir inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:10 am

ayus sir,
sayang si ako nakahabol sa pagpost ng concept namatayan kami eh,
good luck sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:21 am

pressure wrote:ayus sir,
sayang si ako nakahabol sa pagpost ng concept namatayan kami eh,
good luck sir.

pressure bro, sorry to hear that... my heart felt condolence sa inyo... Extended ata till June 15 bro, pwede ka pa magpost, sali na!!!

thanks nga pala bro! Hintayin ko entry mo! inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:49 am

Nice concept bro..Goodluck!!

ganda sana me twist . aswang pala si Lola basyang hehe Twisted Evil
ortzak
ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4555
Registration date : 14/01/2009

http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:56 am

ortzak wrote:Nice concept bro..Goodluck!!

ganda sana me twist . aswang pala si Lola basyang hehe Twisted Evil

wahehe ayos na twist yun sir otrzak... thanks for dropping by. glad you liked the concept inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lituzen05 Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 am

nice concept sir! excited na ako sa next update nyo!! update na natin ito!! : 2thumbsup
Lituzen05
Lituzen05
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 12/05/2010

http://www.lituzen05.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff MD Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 am

ayos, bro sumali ka an rin! ganda ng sketches so far. antayin ko nlang overall composition mo. goodluck!
Jeff MD
Jeff MD
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 29/09/2008

http://www.TheArtofJeffMD.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Lituzen05 wrote:nice concept sir! excited na ako sa next update nyo!! update na natin ito!! : 2thumbsup
\

thanks bro... sana nga makaupdate pa ko, kahit final sketch man lang hehe ala pa din wacom e... hintay pa din ng himala haha inuman na Good luck sa entry bro, great art you got there!!!
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marcelinoiii Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Jeff MD wrote:ayos, bro sumali ka an rin! ganda ng sketches so far. antayin ko nlang overall composition mo. goodluck!

sir jeff... salamat sir, sana nga makaupdate soon, inspired na naman ako sa update niyo e... pilitin ko magawa to sir. it's been a joy working on it inuman na
marcelinoiii
marcelinoiii
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next