Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

architecture design dilemma

+2
bokkins
kat palmares
6 posters

Go down

architecture design dilemma Empty architecture design dilemma

Post by kat palmares Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 pm

hi guys. im not an architect, nor an arki grad, nor an arki undergraduate, but im stucked working on a residential house design @ the office.( i dont have a choice...)

anyway i want to post this perspective i made yesterday,it's a two storey residential house. i was thinking of modern minimalist po sana,. i need design feed back from you guys, finishes, technical details, anything architectural,anong pong roof maganda sa garage, wall cladding po sa mga walls? and other similar issues,, and rendering as well.

critiques and comments are highly appreciate from arki-cgps.
thanks in advance,,, maraming salamat po wave

architecture design dilemma ARKIDESIGN
kat palmares
kat palmares
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 13/10/2009

http://www.wix.com/palmares_garfin/id

Back to top Go down

architecture design dilemma Empty Re: architecture design dilemma

Post by bokkins Thu May 06, 2010 10:06 pm

roof could be asphalt shingle. finishes are already ok. less is more pag minimalist. render is also ok for presentation.

renders kasi vary, pwede arki presentation style na medyo conceptual ang dating. or sketchy style. pwede din photo realistic. may mga drawbacks ang bawat isa nyan. sketchy is very good to convey forms and massing, pro mahina ito sa detailing. photoreal is prone to errors. kasi mahirap minsan makuha ang look na gusto mo, or mapapansin kaagad ang mga mali.

as for your profession, I can see that you are a designer, not an architect but still a designer. Ang problem ko lang dyan, naaagawan mo ng work ang mga architects, sad reality but we can do, it's life and it's a survival thing. good luck with this. thumbsup
bokkins
bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10369
Registration date : 18/09/2008

Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kat palmares Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 pm

bokkins wrote:roof could be asphalt shingle. finishes are already ok. less is more pag minimalist. render is also ok for presentation.

renders kasi vary, pwede arki presentation style na medyo conceptual ang dating. or sketchy style. pwede din photo realistic. may mga drawbacks ang bawat isa nyan. sketchy is very good to convey forms and massing, pro mahina ito sa detailing. photoreal is prone to errors. kasi mahirap minsan makuha ang look na gusto mo, or mapapansin kaagad ang mga mali.

as for your profession, I can see that you are a designer, not an architect but still a designer. Ang problem ko lang dyan, naaagawan mo ng work ang mga architects, sad reality but we can do, it's life and it's a survival thing. good luck with this. thumbsup

is asphalt shingles available po ba sir sa market?.. or roof tiles na po talaga ang ginagamit.,
>oo nga pala lesser details for minimalist,.
i think photo real has more impact po sa client ,,siguro nga dahil mas navivisualize nila yung design.
i was surpised din when they gave me a lot plan, they even want me to provide elevations for it,,,good luck to me talaga,, thanks sir hippie
kat palmares
kat palmares
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ARIST Fri May 07, 2010 4:44 am

But you are an interior designer grad/license? Yes, asphalt shingles is available sa market. Roof tiles or asphalt shingles, depende rin yan sa client mo kung minsan at sa budget. Syempre po usually kc pag ginawa mo yung design presentation, ikaw n rin sa elevation., kc una katanungan dyan pano mo nakuha height nyn. Perspective sketch laging ginagawa for on the spot design presentation. For me the best pa rin ang photo real kung d nmn apurado ang client mo. Diskarte mo na rin on how you present your work to your client. Ok nmn yung design mo, but be sure na magugustuhan ng client mo, yan ang pinaka importante sa lahat. Ganito n talaga ang kalakaran d2 sa pinas master boks. D na naiiwasan yang agawan na yan. Sign and seal n lng nagkakatalo. If you think you can do the work of an architect, be sure na mas hihigitan mo pa ang kaya nilang gawin. Its only my opinion. Anyway, nice presentaion. Goodluck! Very Happy
ARIST
ARIST
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1396
Location : ALLACAPAN, CAGAYAN (REGION 2) / TAGUIG CITY / TUGUEGARAO CITY
Registration date : 21/12/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by jhero Fri May 07, 2010 5:00 am

sir ask ko lang anong background mo..? pero infairness ok nman yung idea mo sa design maganda nga eh! pati yung color mo maganda rin roof lang. for me parang di bagay yung color nya... imho lang
jhero
jhero
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 28/04/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by bizkong Fri May 07, 2010 5:44 am

are you working in an architectural office?interior design office? or you are the one running the office. if you are working in an arki office, meron siguro kayong Architect na mag guide sa'yo during design stages up to the the final perspective/presentation..if not, i'll go with master bokkins comment na naaagawan mo ng work ang mga architects. if you're just a renderer here then i have no problem with that and i can see from your output that you have a potential as a designer and a good renderer. but if we are really going to follow the IRR of R.A. 9266 RULE IV - Practice of Architecture,,,,then you are not qualified to practice....that is according to the law, ,pero ito na talaga ang kalakaran sa atin ,its a survival thing , anyways, IMHO lang naman sir.

my comment,design
- front fascia board and side fascia board ay di nag tutugma ng design, maliban nalang kung ibang level ang roof ng front sa mga sides
- i would suggest sa garage roof to make make it flat/roof deck since you're thinking of a minimalist design. imho lang...
rendering
- asphalt shingles sa garage ay na stretch, lumaki ang scale nya, adjust mo nalang yung mapping.
- put displacement sa grass at lagyan mo ng concrete curb sa sides.
- turn off the lights ng lighting fixtures sa overhang ceiling naka day scene ka kasi.
yun lang sir kat........cheers!
- 2thumbsup
bizkong
bizkong
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 15/10/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by cgil Sat May 08, 2010 4:32 am

eh paano na kung architect ka pa... mas more pa magagawa mo dito... just keep rockin bro... madami din s dubai na ganyan...
cgil
cgil
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 19/11/2008

http://1.http://cgil.carbonmade.com/ 2.http://fotologue.jp/cgil/

Back to top Go down

Post by kat palmares Wed May 19, 2010 10:34 pm

bizkong wrote:are you working in an architectural office?interior design office? or you are the one running the office. if you are working in an arki office, meron siguro kayong Architect na mag guide sa'yo during design stages up to the the final perspective/presentation..if not, i'll go with master bokkins comment na naaagawan mo ng work ang mga architects. if you're just a renderer here then i have no problem with that and i can see from your output that you have a potential as a designer and a good renderer. but if we are really going to follow the IRR of R.A. 9266 RULE IV - Practice of Architecture,,,,then you are not qualified to practice....that is according to the law, ,pero ito na talaga ang kalakaran sa atin ,its a survival thing , anyways, IMHO lang naman sir.

my comment,design
- front fascia board and side fascia board ay di nag tutugma ng design, maliban nalang kung ibang level ang roof ng front sa mga sides
- i would suggest sa garage roof to make make it flat/roof deck since you're thinking of a minimalist design. imho lang...
rendering
- asphalt shingles sa garage ay na stretch, lumaki ang scale nya, adjust mo nalang yung mapping.
- put displacement sa grass at lagyan mo ng concrete curb sa sides.
- turn off the lights ng lighting fixtures sa overhang ceiling naka day scene ka kasi.
yun lang sir kat........cheers!
- 2thumbsup

i work in an architectural office...but architecture is really not my thing. sa ID dept. talaga po. napilitan lang po.shortage ng architects/renderer dito sa amin. thanks for the comments. i did changed na po yung roof ng garage to roof deck.

another thing po. hindi po sir kat.. mam kat nalang po. thanks
kat palmares
kat palmares
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content